IGNORED

South Carolina Feb 09 M&E from Mechanic

Sleeperhawk

The house is so empty :crying: We miss our dear Venture Family and really truly loved having all of you here! It was a great meet and eat and combined with North Georgia M&E, we had a great turnout! :bighug:

The garage housed seven bikes both Friday night and Saturday night - Muffin's bike had to sit outside though Saturday night.

Jeff, your money is laundered!:happy-emoticon: And the owl has been fed!:dancefool:

Venturing Sole, you did not even have a private room! We will not launder that money! :whistling:

This was for sure Riderduke's birthday weekend!:cool10::rotf::cool10: I think he got spoiled being sung to!

I also found "Inhaler's" weak spot and it is not food!:cool10:

Inhaler also won the Olympic Night Sound Event! :dancefool:

Hope we did not scare Painterman and Laura away! Enjoyed having you guys stay with us!

They fit right in with us!

The dungeon is still intact too! :whistling:

Once again, we loved having everyone and look forward to the next M&E! :bighug:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Looked at the pictures. They were great, and there were a bunch of them!

Every once in a while I have to visit the airport for business in West Columbia,

and for some reason I end up at the "Lizard's Thicket" for breakfast.

You picked a good place to eat!!:happy65:

Again it was great meeting youse guys yesterday

Rick and Peggy

we're not scared away at all. Laura said she would sign up soon but not sure how much she would get online. We finally made it home, added muffinmans tci box to my boke and went for a ride.

Its like a new bike now. Thanks again for the hospitality and thanks muffinman for the use of the tci box.

David

Sure You Guys have a lot of fun over there. Bobby you are did again enormous job with pic's.:happy65: Huh take me a hour to look at all of them. Looks like some of you get bit of cold, Mini is hiding her hands in sleeves all the time:snow2:. Well what else to say... Wish I was there..:crying:

Many thanks to many people!

Especially to George and Bobbie for being such gracious and generous hosts for this "Joint Venture"! That you open your home to all sorts, as witnessed by this particular group this particular weekend, is truly appreciated. And barely to mention the ridiculously wonderful baked goods...

To everyone that attended/participated at some point in time during the last 3 days! Thanks, so much, for showing up and making this another very-memorable VR.org get-together. I am always appreciative of the time I get to spend with Forum friends, both those I've known for awhile and those I'm meeting for the first time.

Happy Birthday (yet again), David! I don't honestly remember ever singing birthday wishes to anyone at breakfast before, and apparently, neither did any of the startled people sitting at the surrounding tables!

You just have to enjoy being around a guy like Muffin-Man, who will talk Ventures at any time, and fix them as well!

Great job, everyone. Let's do it again...:happy65:

See you next time!

TERRY

You Sleeperhawks really know how to party, Dude and Camera Dudette.

The entire event was certainly well documented from every possible angle by our Resident PhotoBug. I had a wonderful time and appreciate the warmth and hospitality offered by our gracious host in the beautiful new home. I did not see one unhappy or frowning face the whole time that I was there.

Muffin Man was the man in the garage with the tools and synched the carbs and found a pre-existing diaphram problem in a matter of minutes. The bike ran good on the way back but the fuel consumption problem still exist with me getting about 60 mile per tank which really sucks. My time this week will be devoted to the carbs and my dragging starter and weak battery syndrome.

The movie showing was great and if anyone noticed my hand over my heart and a single tear running down my cheek, they were certainly heart felt.

If ever snoring or plate clearing time trials are ever designated as Olympic events and I make it to the American teams I want Nate there with me on the team because I can seem him going for the gold.

Thank you very much George and Bobbie I had a wonderful time, and it was great meeting and seeing all of you at this combined meet & eat.

Sorry Mamma & Bubba couldn't make.

Now as I understand it, after dark the mild mannered Inhaler becomes the superhuman EXHALER! Did I get that right??

Dang, I stayed overnight at his house once, and I didn't get to meet the EXHALER.

You hit it right on the head! Hummmm, maybe that would do the trick!:stirthepot::stickinouttounge::rotf:

My wife and I had a great time and I had a chance to make some more friends from Venture; the food wasn't bad either. Thanks for everyone's hospitality. My bride got to see a bunch of guys and gals that she could bond with; I've been ever so slowly dragging her into biking and I think it's working.

Hope to see you soon. The sun is shing in Zebulon, NC and its going to be in the mid to upper 60's. You know what I will be doing shortly.

Looks like y'all had a great time!

Sorry I couldn't join ya. Sorry I

missed any cherry pie that might have shown up, too.:bawling:

I didn't see Eck in the pics. Didn't you make it, son?

We missed you too, Todd! There was lots of cherry pie!:thumbsup2:

Eck was there, along with Wild Hair. They arrived Friday night! There are pictures of Eck, espeically one where he is flashing or was it him taking off his clothes?:stirthepot::rotf:

Hope you can make it next time!:cool10: