IGNORED

Women on the Wheel

Squeeze

Scary stuff...and this is but a few of the ones that could be caught on tape. It approaches terrifying when you think that these people are coming at you on the highway, with but a few feet of clearance between, at cumulative speeds of 140 MPH! Oh, by the way...they also vote.

:95: :confused24: :think: :o

So I suppose till the end of PMS season we'll be having a one up thing going between the ladies and the men?

Guess I'll have to check out some things see if I can play along then.:whistling:

Margaret

Now, what did you expect us Men to do ??

Sitting back and keep the Feet still while seeing some fellow Members sent to Doghouses and constantly stirring Provocation against us male Members ?

Don't expect us to do so. We as Men surely didn't get this Gender Thing started, but we can retaliate with full Force if necessary ... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Besides that, it didn't mention or relate any VR Women to that Video Clip, nor did any other Member, at least as far i read the Comments above. This was the same in the last Gender related Threads. Once a Women smells something "against the female Gender", there's where the Fun starts, for 5 or 6 Postings, but then this Thing goes South fast. I admit, i had some Fun on other Members Expense also. But it's getting old seeing and starting a Fight in every Thread which may have a such a Subtone.

That's why i say stick with the Threads which are already to fly and don't turn every Thread into crying "Revenge" and "sent to the Doghause" ...

Now, what did you expect us Men to do ??

Sitting back and keep the Feet still while seeing some fellow Members sent to Doghouses and constantly stirring Provocation against us male Members ?

Don't expect us to do so. We as Men surely didn't get this Gender Thing started, but we can retaliate with full Force if necessary ... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Besides that, it didn't mention or relate any VR Women to that Video Clip, nor did any other Member, at least as far i read the Comments above. This was the same in the last Gender related Threads. Once a Women smells something "against the female Gender", there's where the Fun starts, for 5 or 6 Postings, but then this Thing goes South fast. I admit, i had some Fun on other Members Expense also. But it's getting old seeing and starting a Fight in every Thread which may have a such a Subtone.

That's why i say stick with the Threads which are already to fly and don't turn every Thread into crying "Revenge" and "sent to the Doghause" ...

Squeeze my friend.

Are you by any chance having your periods ?

:rotf:

Gotta smooth the girls before I arrive in the spring - know you´d understand

StarFan the viking visited the Virgin Islands last season. Now they are just called The Islands.

Squeeze my friend.

Are you by any chance having your periods ?

:rotf:

Gotta smooth the girls before I arrive in the spring - know you´d understand

StarFan the viking visited the Virgin Islands last season. Now they are just called The Islands.

Jonas, do you live in Fear until MD ??

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Maybe that's why i wrote my Comment ......

btw, where have you been the last Days, too busy protesting at the Althing ?? :scratchchin::scratchchin:

Jonas, do you live in Fear until MD ??

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Maybe that's why i wrote my Comment ......

btw, where have you been the last Days, too busy protesting at the Althing ?? :scratchchin::scratchchin:

Ouchhh !!! That hurt.

But Squeeze wouldn´t you also live in fear if you were in my shoes? You know Margaret M. is there and I think one should better be on her side right?

No Squeeze I have not been down at Althingi. Trying to keep my act together and stay on dry surface and doing O.K. so far.

And watch out - This is actually a political comment you made and is forbidden on this forum as Freebird has rightfully pointed out today in another post. But since we here in Iceland have better beer than you guys in German Land I will forgive you, but just this one time.

StarFan the Viking has only once been wrong. That was when he thought he made a mistake.

Ouchhh !!! That hurt.

But Squeeze wouldn´t you also live in fear if you were in my shoes? You know Margaret M. is there and I think one should better be on her side right?

No Squeeze I have not been down at Althingi. Trying to keep my act together and stay on dry surface and doing O.K. so far.

And watch out - This is actually a political comment you made and is forbidden on this forum as Freebird has rightfully pointed out today in another post. But since we here in Iceland have better beer than you guys in German Land I will forgive you, but just this one time.

StarFan the Viking has only once been wrong. That was when he thought he made a mistake.

If i'd live in Fear of any Person, Women or Men, i'd actually start to believe icelandic Beer is better than most of german Beers also ... :bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

Sorry about my "political Statement". If one would see it that Way. I'm willing to try to do better.

Glad to hear that the Things are on the better Side you so far. Keep up that good Work and stay on that Path.

If i'd live in Fear of any Person, Women or Men, i'd actually start to believe icelandic Beer is better than "most" of german Beers also ... .

Ahhhh,, Squeeze !

Getting soft in your older days ! Would have expected this to be "few".

StarFan the Viking does not turn the light on when coming into a room. StarFan the Viking shuts the dark off !

Well, have to say that this place would be a little dull without Squeeze.

Hope all is going well for you Squeeze and that we will meet in 2010 if all goes well for both of us.

Cheers!

StarFan the Viking has a dog that picks up his own poop. Thats because StarFan the Viking does not take sh*t from anybody!

Me thinks that StarFan shall have to have a meeting across the table from Stardbog at MD this year, with the total beer consumed by both to be tallied and a winner proclaimed!

If, as he claims, he is a connnoiseur of the beverage of Kings and common man alike, then as a new member here, he shall have to stand against the reigning VR King of Barley to have a try at his Crown and bragging rights! :080402gudl_prv:

JMHO,

Skinny Squidley

WHat, I can't even get a rise out of my last post?!

Now, what did you expect ??

Making up a Challenge for other Persons ?? :stickpoke::stickpoke:

Why don't you offer a Challenge to the Winner of your suggested Contest ? :crackup::crackup:

Now, that yould be fair. I don't know if i would be generally up to the Job, but Heineken ?? That's is a Challenge on its own for me. If there would be a Bitburger or a Andechser dark Beer on the Table, that'd be ok for me, but Heineken ?

Jonas, i'm working on 2010. Let's hope you and your Country will come through that Mess in a good Way.