IGNORED

Hey Swifty ...

Squeeze

The reason you don't see a woman in the video is because us guys are smart enough to figure out how to do this on our own.

If you notice it took less than 3 minutes. How many hours do you thinkit would have taken if a woman WAS involved???

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: :Avatars_Gee_George:

The reason you don't see a woman in the video is because us guys are smart enough to figure out how to do this on our own.

If you notice it took less than 3 minutes. How many hours do you thinkit would have taken if a woman WAS involved???

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: :Avatars_Gee_George:

Oh somebody wants to get in trouble here.The reason a woman wouldn't do this is she'd have a garage in the first place.

By the way does anyone know if Swifty has read this. I don't remember him saying how it went getting the bike in this year either.

Margaret

By the way does anyone know if Swifty has read this. I don't remember him saying how it went getting the bike in this year either.

I am sure he has seen this, he is just thinking of a reply ! :Laugh:

I know the bike is inside but have not even got an invite over yet to see what he is doing. :stirthepot:

Brad

Stupid Dutchmen!!:buttkick: Can just see that, let me move the furniture every time I want to ride the bike and see/saw it into/out of the living room!:ignore:

Not Dutch, German maybe, but not Dutch

I know the bike is inside but have not even got an invite over yet to see what he is doing. :stirthepot:

Brad

Maybe we should have a surprise party at his place just to give some much needed advise.

This year it went smooth as silk...I wonder if asking a buddy to help who DID NOT have a camera handy made all the difference!!!

Maybe we should have a surprise party at his place just to give some much needed advise.

...just bring along all your valve adjustment hardware, soldering equipment, torgue wrenches, buffering discs, volt meters, lawn chairs...I'll supply the coffee. Security detail at the door will demand you be frisked for cameras.

:stickinouttounge:

Here's a little Video abaout how to bring the Bike inside the House, feel free to learn a bit from this ...

YouTube - VmaxBob-20090110

there's nothing to learn from that, the guy's a whimp...doing a 3" rise over a door sill?...come on, try a 3' rise up some stairs. And hardwood floors?...a cake walk, try keeping it on a carpet while managing the oil and fuel leaks during carb/valve/stator jobs. harrumph...he's got nothing on me.

:backinmyday:

Not Dutch, German maybe, but not Dutch

Carl, this IS a Dutch Man bringing his 2009 Vmax into the Living Room. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Take a Look at the License Plate and hear what they say. If you're onto a Party at his Place, i can make you a Contact. :thumbsup2:

there's nothing to learn from that, the guy's a whimp...doing a 3" rise over a door sill?...come on, try a 3' rise up some stairs. And hardwood floors?...a cake walk, try keeping it on a carpet while managing the oil and fuel leaks during carb/valve/stator jobs. harrumph...he's got nothing on me.

:backinmyday:

Oh, i think there's a Lot of Learning into that Video. I don't want to go into the Details deeper, but at least you can see how it's done, not getting stuck inbetween the Door Posts. Granted your Ramp was a little bit more difficult, but other than this HIS Move went smooth as Silk. Carpet or Wooden Floor makes no Difference at all. :rotf::rotf::rotf: