IGNORED

Most odd thing ever hauled behind bike?

Herb In Texas

I hauled a feral Hog to the locker plant this morning behind my bike. I was curious as to what oddities ya'll have hauled. I sure did get some looks. I got quite a few the other day when I hauled a complete oak desk. Guess a trailer behind a bike is not an every day thing here in the DFW area. I may use my truck again when diesel drops to a buck a gallon again.:sign Rock On:

hello

i have a trailer that i set up to put rc airplans on. i can put 3 on it. i have had people take photos of me going down the interstate. my wife asked how would i ride the bike and fly plaines. i told her to watch me

bumble bee

kevin wisor

1999 rsv

jax fl

My brother-law pulled a 14 foot boat with 25 hp motor on a trailer for 50 miles to get it home . He had no problems at all. He just started to stop way before he had to.

bikenut:missingtooth:

Good info, I have been considering that very thing. 14ft Jon boatand trolling motor. Was not sure of LIFT of the wind under the boat. As a pickup would block the wind but a bike would allow the air to get under the boat and cause handling trouble. Guess I better go buy a boat and trailer!!

I hauled a feral Hog to the locker plant this morning behind my bike. I was curious as to what oddities ya'll have hauled. I sure did get some looks. I got quite a few the other day when I hauled a complete oak desk. Guess a trailer behind a bike is not an every day thing here in the DFW area. I may use my truck again when diesel drops to a buck a gallon again.:sign Rock On:

This is the one I would love to see pics of!!!!!!

Do things hauled ON the bike count? I carried this drinking fountain about 20 miles over to a friend's house. This had to have gotten some looks, but I didn't pay any attention to whether people were gawking at me or not.

god idea fo:big-grin-emoticon:r those hot days when you need a drink