IGNORED

About VentureRider.Org

Freebird

I couldn't agree more. As a new member, I have felt more than welcome in the few questions that I have had to ask. I was introduced to Ventures and this site by a member, (brad from Co) and since buying my RSV, have been more than pleased with it. I am getting ready to do some of my own work and after reading the posts here, feel more than confident that if I need tech. advice, there will more than a few here that will gladly come to my rescue.

I see that there is a VR assistance program on my opening page that I am supposed to join, and I guess I'll have to find out more, but as I am not too tech. savey about the RSV yet.(However, I do know a little more about older HD's as I have a 1981 FLHS) But the home front is always available for someone is is brokedown,needs to get outa the rain or needs a cold drink and a rest!

Hopefully I can start to meet some of the great folks that are one this board at some rides and events and make even more friends as one can never have enough.

Loking forward to riding with ya'all............................................:cool10:

Hey Pick, If you need assistance, I know a couple of guys that will ride 500 miles to lend a hand, I aint one of them, I only have to come from Newnan...........We will have to put together a meet sometime, we getting a lot of members from around the Atlanta area...............Good luck with you bike.

Thanks Dragon, actually my daughter was in Newnan last night. Her high school had a game down there. We have a pretty good riding group here. Newnan is about 40 minutes south of me down 27. Not really a bad ride. We'll have to get together one weekend. Gonna be tied up next few weeks, the 9th is a ride for the Battered womans shelter here in Carroll County. The 16 is the Shelby Ride put on by the Iron Pigs MC for fallen police officers and firefighters, then wife and I are heading to Disney for 10 days, then of course Biketoberfest. Maybe on a Fri night we can meet somewhere for a meet and eat?

Ride safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Mike and I'm a Ventureholic!!

Welcome Mike - we're all Ventureholics here:080402gudl_prv:

You know, if you all keep signing Don's praises - his head will swell up so big he'll never get his cap on. Good thing he still owns those Texas boots so he can wade through all this bull...... :stirthepot: I'll say this - Don, if your lovely wife evers throws you out, it looks like you'll have no shortage of marriage proposals. :rotf: :confused24:

• 1 month later...

I just want to bring this thread to folks attention again. It's a good idea from time to time to re-visit this topic. You folks have done amazingly well at keeping to the vision that was established for this site but some of the jokes and discussions have teetered right on the border lately.

It's going to be a LONG winter... :) Let's try to keep to the high ground.

Don

Thanks Don for the reminder. We all need that from time to time, even if it's just to make your job more pleasant and easier. I haven't found anything lately that I would argue with, so you must be doing a good job or we must really be a good bunch of folks.

No..it's all of you who are doing a good job. The only joke deleted was at the request of the person who posted it. You folks are the best I've ever seen at self-moderating. :) Sure it nice to not have to worry about what goes on here when we are away from the computer. Like I said...a couple have been borderline but not deleted. The reminder is only because sometimes when things get borderline...the next person will try to push it just a little further...the next a bit further yet...etc. :) No big deal.

No..it's all of you who are doing a good job. The only joke deleted was at the request of the person who posted it. You folks are the best I've ever seen at self-moderating. :) Sure it nice to not have to worry about what goes on here when we are away from the computer. Like I said...a couple have been borderline but not deleted. The reminder is only because sometimes when things get borderline...the next person will try to push it just a little further...the next a bit further yet...etc. :) No big deal.

well put Freebird.:thumbsup2:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Curtis and I also am a Ventureholic. I own an 83 and just bought an 86 and am looking at a V-Max. Will someone please help me. I can't seem to stop. I told my wife I will soon have PMS.

PARKED MOTORCYCLE SYNDRONE......

:225: :confused24: :confused24: :confused24: :confused24: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Guest maddabber

First of all I would like to thank Don for giving me this opportunity to share in this site with all of you. I have been looking in from time to time just to see what is going on here. It is great to see so many people have fun and joking around. Don I see what you were telling me first hand. Thanks again.

Darrell

MTA President

This is a great site with what seems to be plain old-fashioned good folks. Very informative, knowledgeable and humorous. :thumbsup2: The 2 members I have had the pleasure to meet in person so far (Eck & BamaYama) are super nice guys. I can log on here and not worry that my grandkids, wife or anyone is in the room. Heck, my 6 year old grandson has been sitting in my lap before while I read some of the posts here.

I like it here. I learn a lot about my bike, get to get good ideas on neat stuff to add to it, get to read about others adventures and see great pics from all over the place. Not to mention some pretty funny stuff sometimes!:cool10:

Thanks for letting me be a part. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...