IGNORED

so what is everyone doing for black friday?

Guest celdawn

Yup, doing the same thing I do every year on this day.

Deer Hunting.

Steve

I sure do miss pheasant and quail hunting on Turkey weekend.

Even when it was snowin and blowin Dad and I went out hunting for these other birds, much better tastin than Turkey and Chicken. Since I am down in SC (no pheasants), pretty much given up hunting except when I go back to Kansas on the holidays.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a nice ride today. In the country. Nowhere near any stores. It's sunny and 35* here today. I have a heated jacket this year, which is just fabulous. I was toasty warm. I don't have heated gloves yet though, so my hands got chilly. But if it wasn't for my hands being cold, I would have had no idea it was only 35* outside. It felt more like 65*. I had a very nice ride.

I went for a nice ride today. In the country. Nowhere near any stores. It's sunny and 35* here today. I have a heated jacket this year, which is just fabulous. I was toasty warm. I don't have heated gloves yet though, so my hands got chilly. But if it wasn't for my hands being cold, I would have had no idea it was only 35* outside. It felt more like 65*. I had a very nice ride.

Yes, c'mon rub it in !!! Keep them coming !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I had a 'wonderful' Day in the Office and i will have an even more wonderful Weekend with my Income Tax Declaration. Has to be in at Sunday night 'til midnight. I LIKE IT !! :crying::crying::crying:

Dont know why, but it kept going out of adjustment, so I went under the tank and found that the plastic that coats the cable and the adjuster nut had broken and the cable was exposed, so I adjusted it so I could drive it to the shop, but when I went to test ride it, I pulled the clutch in and POP........no clutch, it broke where the plastic seperated. Just got back from the Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki/Kawi Dealer and even though its out of warranty, they are going to try to get Mama Yama to warranty it. They were surprised how soon and where it broke..........we shall see if they do.......so now for the first time in 3 years I am without a rideable bike, since I procastranated in finishing up the Venture, I have to cage if for a week. Oh well the weather aint going to be the best this next week.......rain, and more rain.:rain2::rain2:

hey lewis, what happened to your clutch cable? bill :2133: