IGNORED

Hate To Do It, but ... Moakster is a Putz!

V7Goose

I know this ain't nice, but the purpose of this post is to chastise and publicly humiliate one of our members here. That scum-ball Moakster just won't stop leaving money at my house!!!!! The nerve of him!

I could almost understand it the first time. We spent a lot of hours and did a lot of work resetting the float levels in his carbs, and he DID forget to bring the beer, violating The Goose's cardinal rule. So even though I didn't want his stinking money and told him so, it didn't piss me off Too much when I found it in the kitchen.

But this last time - there just ain't no excuse! The only reason he was over here is 'cause I screwed up and didn't put his cruise throttle linkage together correctly last time. So he was only here to let me fix my own mistake. And the peckerwood STILL secretly left $20 bucks on my counter! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!:bang head:

That just ain't right, and if he don't stop doing stupid things like that I'm gonna have to say even more nasty things about him in the future! So There!

Goose

IF you really dont like him doing it, and dont need the money, just hit the donate button on top of the page and give him the credit for the donation, everybody wins............Donate:thumbsup:

I know this ain't nice, but the purpose of this post is to chastise and publicly humiliate one of our members here. That scum-ball Moakster just won't stop leaving money at my house!!!!! The nerve of him!

I could almost understand it the first time. We spent a lot of hours and did a lot of work resetting the float levels in his carbs, and he DID forget to bring the beer, violating The Goose's cardinal rule. So even though I didn't want his stinking money and told him so, it didn't piss me off Too much when I found it in the kitchen.

But this last time - there just ain't no excuse! The only reason he was over here is 'cause I screwed up and didn't put his cruise throttle linkage together correctly last time. So he was only here to let me fix my own mistake. And the peckerwood STILL secretly left $20 bucks on my counter! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!:bang head:

That just ain't right, and if he don't stop doing stupid things like that I'm gonna have to say even more nasty things about him in the future! So There!

Goose