St. Judes Ink donors...please read

Squidley

Do you want to donate the St. Judes gifts  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to donate the St. Judes gifts

• Yes, it will be more money that gets to make it to St. Judes
    • No, I would like to recieve a gift for my donation

Hey All,

I have been talking with Lewis and he has mentioned to me that the folks that donated for the St. Judes Tattoos are eligable for some gifts. Now the gifts vary upon how much was donated up to $34.99 is a St. Judes Lapel Pin, up to $74.99 is a T shirt, up to $149.99 is a Hat and $150.00 or more is a license holder for your car or bike.

There is a problem here, this offer is only good for 1 week and we have to have an answer by Monday morning. This might be a nightmare, but we (Lewis and I) want you folks to have the choice to accept these.

Now there is another option that Lewis came up with and I really like. His thoughts are that we break the donation amount down and get 165 pins or a combination of that and shirts and sell them on the site in the classifieds. We could either put them up for auction, or fix a price and sell them outright. The monies that we make off them could go right back into a St. Judes fund that we are working on.

The choice is all of yours that donated, we will do what the masses want, although you could really make us work our butts off with a certain answer :(

Let us know how you feel, I will put up a poll up top that we will use for the decision. I will make it so that those of you that donated anonymosly can also stay that way. Thank you all again for the donations that took us to almost $3300.00 for St. Judes :thumbsup2:

Sounds good to me in flipping the gifts back into the system to raise more $$$$$ for the Kids !

Better yet , How about flipping Brad and Bobbie over and pinning them (cough-cough). I'll donate another $ or two to see that !:buttkick:

Talking about Pinning the tail on the Donkey ! :scared:

BEER30

I like the idea of flipping the pins, shirts and what not to return the money back to the St. Judes fund. It would make a good foundation for the next drive.
i'm game on this idea. i really don't want a gift, but if what we could give back would be more than the value of thier gifts. i'm all for it. brad you and lewis are great folks. :clap2::clap2: :2133:

If the auction comes off as good as I hope it does along with funds raised by Snarley Bill at the IR Ralley and the funds we raise at Vogel next year, we ought to go way beyond what we raised this year.............:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:
sure do hope so lewis. i'm already chompin at the bit to ride to memphis. snarley bill :2133:

You folks make me very proud, it's good to see that we can get behind a good cause and help others that are less fortunate.

I want to make some perfectly clear here, if you donated and you would like the gift that you earned by donating whatever amount, then please let me know privately with a PM. There is and will be no hard feelings, if you want it, then you shall have it. I am very proud of all the folks that donated monies, and some may feel better about their experience if they have a momento. So by all means vote with how you feel about it, nobody here will know who decided to take their gift. I really mean this with all sincereity.

Thank you all again for your efforts and donations :thumbsup2:

i didn't get to go to st judes because of family, but i'm hope there will be one next year to attend. can we have maybe a st judes/ mean dog memorial t-shirt for members and put the monies from them to the funds. a tee shirt is always a good reminder of fun times we have with and for others. i'm in the southern cruiser too and they also support st judes and have their national meet in memphis and do a ride to the hospital to donate the monies. it's a great place that helps out thousands of kids that would otherwise be lose in our medical communites because of the mighty dollars. ANYTHING TO HELP THE KIDS and i'm into it.

Don, you know me, when I get a hold of an idea I dont let go, I am like a dog with a hambone, this is definitely going to be a yearly event, It is the top on the ride list for me.......Again, this is something that when I put it together last year, didnt expect it to go beyond, but I should have know better with this group. As for the t-shirts I will get with Squidley and see what we can put together, I's sure others would like one too.

i didn't get to go to st judes because of family, but i'm hope there will be one next year to attend. can we have maybe a st judes/ mean dog memorial t-shirt for members and put the monies from them to the funds. a tee shirt is always a good reminder of fun times we have with and for others. i'm in the southern cruiser too and they also support st judes and have their national meet in memphis and do a ride to the hospital to donate the monies. it's a great place that helps out thousands of kids that would otherwise be lose in our medical communites because of the mighty dollars. ANYTHING TO HELP THE KIDS and i'm into it.

Wish I could have been there to watch, but........you take care with my "Gift", dont wear it out, or abuse it or get it dirty or smelly..................:rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf:

i already got my gift last weekend. watching you two get your tats:rasberry:

Give it back to the kids:thumbsup2:

Wish I could have been there to watch, but........you take care with my "Gift", dont wear it out, or abuse it or get it dirty or smelly..................:rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf:

Don't worry about a thing:stirthepot: I'll take good care of it. This gift is killing my gas mileage You better make it to a M&E soon.