IGNORED

I Can't Stand It!!

bongobobny

It's only been a few weeks since we last rode the scoot, and already I'm going nuts!!! Depression is seting in and I can't wait to rework the scoot and take it out again!!

Winter projects include upgraded front suspension and brakes, along with bigger saddlebags and trunk. Came up with a few minor mods as well. The big winter project is getting the '85 running and start it's restoration!

What are your winter plans??

Maybe we need a mid winter get together somewhere around here...

We can post pics of the rides we take down south here if that will help. We put about 260 miles yesterday down in S. Georgia, and today I went over to Wingmans house to take pics of the wing for the sale thread.........weather was great, almost stayed out longer than I should have..........:12101:

We can post pics of the rides we take down south here if that will help. We put about 260 miles yesterday down in S. Georgia, and today I went over to Wingmans house to take pics of the wing for the sale thread.........weather was great, almost stayed out longer than I should have..........:12101:

Hey DragonRider, is Wingman selling his Wing?:no-no-no:

Whoaaaaa, it's only Fall...November...and no snow on the ground yet...so don't be talking that crazy cr*p...

Wrap a wool scarf around your neck and do like Big Tom...sit on it and make loud engine sounds....LOL

As long as the garage door is shut...

or the neighbors will think you're crazy...

Don't be sad we'll play with you...besides...Spring is around the corner...stop in for a cup of :97: anytime.

Say hello to Becky for me.

Well Bob my first project is trying to get togteher with you and big tom for lunch after Thanksgiving. Next My 85 also needs a front end redo. My fork springs are as weak as spaghetti. Definitely needs a Progressive spring fix. Then my 84 V65 Honda Sabre developed an electrical short in my ignition switch that has left me without any instrumentation. Bike still runs and all the lights and switchs work but no tach, fuel guage, temp guage, clock.

Then the fairing frame bracket on my XS1100 crack this year so i have to weld or replace it and while I have that apart i hope to hook up a set of fog lamps i got this year and never put on.

It's only been a few weeks since we last rode the scoot, and already I'm going nuts!!! Depression is seting in and I can't wait to rework the scoot and take it out again!!

Winter projects include upgraded front suspension and brakes, along with bigger saddlebags and trunk. Came up with a few minor mods as well. The big winter project is getting the '85 running and start it's restoration!

I hear you, its only been 6 days for me, but the prospects don't look good to ride again for some time. I go tomorrow for an MRI on my back and hip and its highly possible that I will be going under the Knife. If it will relieve some of this constant pain then let the cutting begin. Good luck with your projects, be sure to share the pics.

Jay

Robert...Robert...Robert....where's that pioneer spirit? Just bundle up and hop on that bike...it's just cold weather. If it's Icy out on them roads put a set of chains on them tires...what's the problem.

Oh...I know what it is...your too busy shoveling that 6 to 12 inches they predicted for your area on the weather report last night. Ahh...shoveling's good for you right...exercise...just go slow so you don't blow a valve or something.

As always...your buddy!!!! :happy65:

JGorom

:bikersmilie:

I feel your pain! The first snow of the season is here to greet us this morning. It's too early! I still have a list of things I've got to do before old man winter sets in for good. When that happens it's off to the barn I go. Rebuilding a 73 Kawasaki 350 Bighorn that my dad had that hasn't run in 25 years. Plus replacing transmission bearings in my Farmall 140, shifter work on my 464 International, Moldboard replacement on plow and new tires on 2 tractors. By the time I finish maybe spring will be back:thumbsup2:. WINTER SUCKS!:D

You know I left Plattsburgh, cause I hated the snow, so on one December morning, lieing next to the pool, sipping on a Ice cold beer., It dawned on me.

"I'm not leaving" called work said I quite, send me my last check and have a nice life"

Been down in South Florida for 17 years.:bowdown::bowdown::puzzled::think::snow::fiddle::Im not listening to:bawling:The tears are for you my freind