IGNORED

Yes or No....tomorrow I make the call

1rooster

Looked at a 84 Venture today.Bike has some cracked plastic parts,wont charge but runs good.Tomorrow I call to buy or turn down the deal.

Can't "encourage", or Discourage", you at this point.

don't know the "asking price", extent of broken plastic, or stator condition.

i CAN see that the seat is in pretty poor shape.

if it FEELS right, then go for it.

just jt:backinmyday::backinmyday::fingers-crossed-emo

I picked mine up for 600, if it runs with nothing dripping from it and rides decent (other than probably needing progressives, seals, etc.) I would definately pick it up!!

Of course, you'll need a dark pair of sunglasses before you get on her on a bright day!

Dan

For that price you should get it. Now as for the color WOW that's red. The guys can get you through anything with the charging system. Of course it's still up to you.

Margaret

ya if they give him that much for it he should grab it and then get his scrap price for it

by the way how much did you get for the pile of stuff the muffin man brought home the other day :stirthepot:

Do you really mean , they will pay you $800.00 to haul it off ! :stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

BEER30

ya i seen pic's where the muffin man was haulin one home I think he took it for the scrap price

I bought it.Going to SC and pick it up wednesday.RED???? I thought the bike was yellow.I think it would look good with some red pinstripes on it.:mytruck1:

Good luck with your new purchase! Maybe a nice wide yellow pinstripe would tone down that red a bit.......:confused24::confused24:........well mabbe not, but it sure couldnt make it more bright!!!:cool10:

just kidding you, Enjoy!

Brian