IGNORED

Belt Buckle Group Buy

Thom

ok , Wayne said he is ready to start making them and i found out from the post office how much it will cost to mail them to Can. just 2 bucks more .

what i need is everybody that whats one or more is to paypal me at

thomsgen@yahoo.com with your shipping addy and what name you want on it , make sure if you want upper case and or lower case , you type out exactly how you want it .

in the U.S. $ 21.00

in Can. $23.00 US$

other places pm me and i,ll check at the post office for the price

if you are going to pick them up at a local M/E $ 18.00

sence Wayne makes them one at a time we can keep on adding to the order at the same price , i just talked him down to this price by

promising 25 + , the normal price is 20.00 for the buckle 5.00 for the name and 5.00 shipping US only and all you who know me i can talk a dead horse into running away .

Thom

Thom i would like to pay for one but point me in the right dirrection of how to pay pal you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my paypal address is thomsgen@yahoo.com if you have not used paypal just google paypal and go to the web site and it will tell you how to send money , it is pretty easy , just make sure put in the comments you address , web site name and what name you want on the bottom of the belt buckle .

thanks , Thom

Edited by Thom

my paypal address is thomsgen@yahoo.com if you have not used paypal just google paypal and go to the web site and it will tell you how to send money , it is pretty easy , just make sure put in the comments you address , web site name and what name you want on the bottom of the belt buckle .

thanks , Thom

thom, you haven't answered my P.M., so i guess you didn't see it.

anyhow, i want to order the "other two", belt buckles.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN", in this case.

gonna be a surprise to a couple of HEAVY HITTERS in our group.

just jt:backinmyday::whistling:

Okay Paypals been feed money is on its way. Can't wait to see it thanks Thom.

I'll take one too not sure how to get the paypal going to pay you but i'll try to get the money to you as soon as I can. Don't need a name on it .thanks. Phil.

Just sent in my order for a buckle!

Can't wait to show it off!

GARY!!!!!!

you have it all WRONG!!!

the reason, we are ordering these buckles at these EXORBITANT prices, is so we can HIDE them in a drawer, someplace out of site!

Wouldn't want the general public, to see them, and start a stampede to Wayne's front door!

when you get your's, hide it someplace out of site!

other members, who are more"ROBUST" , may choose to hide them under their BELLIES!!!!!! a safe place, for some!

:Avatars_Gee_George:

LOL

JUST JT:stirthepot::stickpoke::backinmyday::backinmyday:

i just founded a few of you guys have been emailing me at my paypal addy eek please don't , that addy is just for paypal or i give it out to bill colletors and i don't read them , know we all have one of those email accts. that we use to give out to those spam web sites well i use my paypal addy hoping those crooked web site mite screw up and send me some money , never has happened yet but i keep hopin . if you want to email me just PM or email me through VR.O those are the ones i read ! and if you send me a m/o please put your vr.o handle on it .

thanx , Thom

Thom I just read what you were saying about your pay pal addy. I sent my payment to you there did it get through? I didn't send you my mailing address its in my VR account by i can send it to you if you need it. Let me know.

Put me down for 1 let me know where to send the money. looks sharp. Dave
i got the mail box put up and my addy is

thom bagby

903A N. Fuqua st.

Rockport Tx. 78382

if you are going to send me money please send m/o or pure gold only .

no checks , stocks , bonds or stamps .

i,ll take in trade on a one to one trade

very good running HD s

running wings

running 2nd gens

running or not 1st gens or any part of .

and yes i think i am funny

Thom

I gather it isn't too late to order one? Is it too late for the meet & eat? I live in Houston and the wife claims Rockport is a nice place to visit, so maybe next weekend (11/22 or 23) we could ride down and pick it up? Do I recall $18 is the pickup price?

not to late , just paypal me with what name you want on it and your shipping addy

Thanx , Thom

Hi thom,

Did you get my address when I ordered the buckle? I sent it through PayPal and wasn't sure if you got it.

Also, I sent you a private message several days ago and never heard anything - just want to confirm you got that message.

• 4 years later...