IGNORED

Laying the Ink in NC. 11/08/08

Squidley

Well now that the monies have been presented to St. Judes....it's time for some pain

:yikes:

The Date - November 8th

The Time - 10 am

It would be great to have a bunch of folks be able to show up and watch the circus being in town. So if you dont have anything to do that weekend and want to watch Bobbie and I become forever marked with color....show up!

:banana:

There isn't really some grand plan besides getting the ink on and going someplace to eat afterwards. Beer 30 mentioned a Golden Corral restraunt in the immediate area and if we have a large turnout that will work out nicely.

So come one and all and we will have a great time, and Thank you again for all that donated to the cause and for Beer 30 for all of his efforts in getting us inked

:thumbsup2:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This I gotta see ... or even better maybe be there to just tap you a couple of times just to make sure you're not having too much pain ...

You better show up mister! It's been way too long since we have seen you

:stickpoke:

Yeah, too long ... I am looking forward to meeting up again!

Saltydawg and I will be there! Bobbie, I will hold her hand if need be...I'm sure there will be others to hold you down! :stirthepot:

Brandy

It will be good to finally meet you and the old salt

:thumbsup2:

Brad,

Are you planning on riding the bike down to NC?

Uhhhmmmmm....NO!

Were taking the car as the weather up here is getting ugly very fast

:(

I will try my best to be there, wouldnt want to miss the branding, I might even volunteer my body for one next year in some sort of challenge with Snarly Bill..........or maybe something less painful.

There isn't anything less painful when Snarly Bill is involved!

:stickpoke:

I do hope you can make it my friend, it would be nice to see you twice this year :)

Hey Brad ... you towing your RoadPatty or going to leave it at home? When the pain goes away and the fever goes down ... we could still ride some ...

Hey whats the weather like down that way, low/high temps? Mite just get one last ride in this year? Just maybe, if the weather cooperates.:thumbsup: Craig

Accuweather says Nov 8, cloudy, 61 degrees but not calling for rain.

I've got 5 tats and can't remember any pain associated with them. The last one I got, I spent 4 hours in the chair and he went over the tat 5 times after the outline with different shades of color.

Don't worry Bobbie, once you earn the outline you can ask for the Gel. We won't let you live it down, but you can ask for it. ONCE you have earned it. :whistling:

Wow, it seems November 8 is VERY rapidly approaching. I am checking out my medicine cabinet right now to see what will be the best for the pain!:scared:

Thank you Brandy for your offer of holding my hand, just make sure you bring your steel gloves. I do have a pretty good hand grip!:whistling:

Thanks, Margaret, for the offer of taking pictures - Sleeperhawk told me he would take possession of my new camera at that time!

Since this is the first time (AND LAST TIME) I will get a tattoo, I see the need for fun afterwards. (Well, I always like to have fun!) I would like to ask that we go to TEXAS ROADHOUSE at 103 Moosehaven Road in Jacksonville afterwards.

By the way, the location of my tattoo is still up in the air!!! I do have the say of where it will go, right?!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

I think we should let George pick where your tat goes. :Laugh: Oh if we go to the texas roadhouse I'm not sitting too close to some folks. Last trip to one of these I got hit with peanuts and I had nothing to do with the throwing. Guilty parties know who they are. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret