bigbob

came home today.

First I want to thank everyone who sent their prayers and encouragement my way (need all the help I can get) also to those near and far who came to see me. You don't know how much that boosted my moral. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tomorow I have two Dr. appointements in Regina. One is to remove that hardware that is screwed to my arm, other is an exam of my eye.

Going to be a long day.

So long for now; Bigbob

Good to hear from you Bob We are all glad to hear that youre home and hopeful youll be as good as new in no time. We are all happy your recovery has gone well, and if youre in Regina when youre feeling like you need a coffee give me a call anytime. It would be good to finally meet up and swap stories.

Brian

Good to see you back on the site Bob.

Had the best intentions in the world to stop in and see you at the hospital in Grand Forks. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, it was not to be.

:mytruck:

Thats OK Russ cause all you would of saw is a big guy sleeping.

Good to hear from you Bob We are all glad to hear that youre home and hopeful youll be as good as new in no time. We are all happy your recovery has gone well, and if youre in Regina when youre feeling like you need a coffee give me a call anytime. It would be good to finally meet up and swap stories.

Brian

Brian,They tell me that down the road I might be going to the Wascanna Rehab center. Should have lots time to get together then

Bob

GREAT NEWS, Bob!

you seem to be on the "downhill slide", now.

hope you continue to improve on a daily basis!

OH! please give your DAUGHTER a big hug, for all of us.

she kept us up to date, an informed, about your recovery until you were out of the woods.

for that we are ALL thankful.

just jt:backinmyday:

great to see that you are home..hope you have a speedy recovery..will continue to ask the man up stairs to help you heal quicker.................note to self..i pray alot more since i joined this group....you guys gotta take stop getting hurt...

BigBob,

Glad you made it home again. I had a great time visiting with you and your lovely wife...especially her racey stories regarding the cathedral! :whistling:

Hope things in Regina go well for you. As always, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. Hi from Kristin as well. By the way, her team won the Volleyball tourney at Gravelbourg the last weekend we visited.

Great to see you back on here Bob!! There is one thing I never figured out. If you sleep as much as you do while in the hospital why is it you come out of there so tired??

I remember my first time back on here. Feels great don't it???

Heal quickly Bro!!!

Dan, I don't know why,You would think that being a zombee for 2weeks plus I would be good for awhile.

Bob

Guest tessa c2

good to see that you are home, and can enjoy the rest of the fall season what is left of it, pack the snow shoes along, see that they have scads of snow in regina, hopefully we will see you around this fall yet, take it carefull yet for a while, t/c pete

:thumbsup2: