IGNORED

We lost our best friend today

Midrsv

Knowing that you are a compasionate group, I just wanted to let eveyone know that my wife and I lost our best friend today, our Golden Retriever. We had to put Tucker down this morning due to hemangiosarcoma, a cancer of the blood vessels. His passing has left a huge hole in our hearts. He made us smile and laugh for 9 1/2 years. He was a good dog and a good friend.

He will be missed.

Dennis

Guest JGorom

Sorry to hear of your loss...we know how much pets become part of the family...they certainly have become a part of ours.

Best regards...

Guest BluesLover

Sorry to hear about losing Tucker.

We had to put down our 17 year old lab/collie cross (she had the equivalent of canine Altzheimer's) just before Christmas last year and it was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do.

We know that she went to a better, less painful place ...

Guest Ken8143

Isn't it amazing how those critters can get so close to you? Sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure he leaves a big hole in your life.

:8: pets, are just as important as your kids.. and they are so loyal to you...we have had to put down our britany spanial that was with us before the kids we had her for 17 years.. three cats ... one was 71/2, one was 9, one was 13, ... the 13 year old cat was krippled for 7 years.. (hit by a car) so he was extra special to the wife..

( the dog passed away 15 years ago, and we still find ourselves talking about her..) :8: sorry i just talk to much...:8:

I am so sorry about your loss of Tucker. It's amazing how an animal becomes a part of our lives and a member of our family. We lost our 14 year old Dalmatian a few months after we moved to Oklahoma 2 years ago. I think she held on until I adjusted to our new home, and then it was okay for her to let go.

More than sorry to hear it. I had to put 2 down within a year a while back (one of them was my drug dog) and it realy hurt. I feel for you and hope you can find another to try and take some of the sorrow away. You can never replace the one that is gone.

i'm sorry for you loss, Yes I've had my Cleo (lab sharpei mix) 13years now.

I dread the day............. :(

I'm going home an give her a big Hug. Just because ;)

May your hurt an sadness subsize soon .

A hug for both of you

xoxo

I guess sometime in our lives, we have all lost a pet along the way. The stress in life even makes it harder. After 16 1/2 yrs. my cat lost his battle with cancer. During his last days, he could hardly walk, and it was too much to bare. The day I had him put down, my back went into spasum as the stress was too much to bare also. So yes, it hurts when it's time to lay them to rest. Sorry for your loss Midrsv. I have another female that is over 16 and being medicated for an overactive thyroid, don't know how long she is going to last. The record for a cat staying with us, I heard is 32 yrs. I've heard of a lot of cats averaging between 18 and 23 years old. This is why I stay with cats, they have twice the life span of a dog.

WE had a Goldie named (Lanna). She was the most intelligent dog we had ever owned. She would pick up on our moods and react to them in a way that was most enjoyable. When we were down or upset she would pester us to play to take our mind off of what we had going wrong in our lives. After the attention she would know that we were over our spell and would come over and lick us to say she understood. She was the best counselor we ever had. She could litterly read your mind. She died a few years ago from a brain disorder after 12 years of keeping our lives balanced and happy. She was a member of your family and when you think of him I am sure you feel the same. Please understand that what I'm about to say is from experience. Wait a while and please get another Goldie. They are wonderful dogs and great additions to families. Myself and my parents have both had Golden Retriever Rescue dogs and they can not be beat. When they come to your home the only thing on their mind is to please you. They are the most well mannered dogs who for what ever reason were left with G.R.R. These Goldie's are only wanting a home and people to love. You would not go wrong with one of them.

My heart goes out to you on your loss of a valued friend. Moakster

Knowing that you are a compasionate group, I just wanted to let eveyone know that my wife and I lost our best friend today, our Golden Retriever. We had to put Tucker down this morning due to hemangiosarcoma, a cancer of the blood vessels. His passing has left a huge hole in our hearts. He made us smile and laugh for 9 1/2 years. He was a good dog and a good friend.

He will be missed.

Dennis

that breaks my heart.our dog is like our kid.i guard him with my life.we have lost several dogs over time and they were like our kids, because we never had kids.we love animals and share your agony.so sorry for you .bill and linda.

He will be missed.

Dennis

may god give you courage to overcome your loss. i have a 6 yr old shipom and i already worry about his passing away. sometimes i wish i would pass away before him, cause i dont know if i can live without him. my eyes are teary right now just thinking about it. be brave and i hope the pain lessens for you each passing day.

may god give you courage to overcome your loss. i have a 6 yr old shipom and i already worry about his passing away. sometimes i wish i would pass away before him, cause i dont know if i can live without him. my eyes are teary right now just thinking about it. be brave and i hope the pain lessens for you each passing day.
i feel exactly the same way our little long haired dachshund is just two years old.and we are paranoid about him.bill :2133: