IGNORED

Motorcycle Personality Test

FJR Rider

pkksr http://venturerider.org/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

http://venturerider.org/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Test

883 sportster................... gimmee a break!

Well said pkksr....Same bike I got.

Fun little test tho....................Ron

I decided to try the test again picking what seemed to be the worst answers including a couple of "not interested in motorcycles". It picked a Volvo for me with a picture of a Volvo station wagon.

Also there was the following text.

Jerry

:255: You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.

In today's automotive market, you probably have a SUV instead of a Volvo. Don't kid yourself, you suffer from the exact same pathology.

In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10 miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get crushed by your tank-like car.

Aprilia RSV Mille

You scored 11 moxie, 4 zeal, and 7 pomp!

http://is0.okcupid.com/users/704/146/705147469668491512/mt1108813014.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself. Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

(Is it just me, or is the bike way more attractive than the bimbo in the picture below? --iocaine)

In Fact, like the Mille, but i never would sink that much Money in a V2 Bike. now, the new V4 may be different when talking about a Sportsbike.

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/704/146/705147469668491512/mt1108813499.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong. The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common

Interesting comment about the Harley especially seeing as I selected "Don't like Harleys"

4 moxie, 3 zeal, and 8 pimp! Hmmmmm...

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

This is one I would take a long look at if I were going to buy a new bike. But I have a 1st Gen or two to go thru yet!!

But I stay as far away from the "Streets " as I can. WV backroads are my thing.

Edited by Yammer Dan

A 883 Sportster. Ugh. The most uncomfortable bike I've ever sat on in my life. I backed up a couple pages and changed the last answer to don't like HDs hoping for something else. No luck. I'm "dead center average", middle of the road boring. On the surface, maybe.

!

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/704/146/705147469668491512/mt1108813375.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself. Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Funny I have looked at the R1:Laugh: But the wife says she don't have enough insurance on me.

I got the FJR 1300, I like the way it looks but the RSV old school look is more my still.

but the funny part is what it said about me that I plan my Vacation with riding and dam that the truth, if i cant take my bike or if i can rent a bike i dont want to go there. lol my wife said the same thing how it hit that in the head.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: