IGNORED

Been a stressful time.

VTirelli

We've had a sort of crisis here over the past month. About a month ago, my wife Sam called me from work telling me she needed to go to the ER because she was having chest pains and shortness of breath. It was the longest 10 minute drive of my life to go pick her up and get her there.

After 6 hours of tests and more tests, they told us that it was definitely NOT heart or lung related, her blood tests showed no heart attack and she did not have blood clots in her lungs. (Now...Sam had no idea what the lung tests were about, but having run on ambulances for 30 years, they scared me the most because I know how bad they can be)Anyway, they let us go home and she went to visit our regular doctor the next day. They wanted an echo-cardiogram, which was done. We got a call a few days later that they might have found something wrong and she needed to see a cardiologist ASAP.It seems the echo cardiogram showed her heart might not be pumping properly out of the left side.

So....more tests and another 10 days of waiting on pins and needles, today we got the results of everything.

Seems the first echo cardiogram was wrong and she is fine........seems the chest pains were probably caused by either a pulled muscle of a torn rib cartilage.

I'm not really a religious person, but as we got into the car after leaving the doctor, I DID look to the sky and say a thank you.

Those of you who have met Sam know how special she is and she means the world to me so the past month has been very stressful.

I think I now know at least a part of the anxiety that some of you are going through with your loved ones, and believe me, you all have my thoughts and best wishes. I don't know what I would have done if the news was bad.

I am happy for you having dodged the bullet!!!

And we should all be more aware on a daily basis how much our life partners are adding to our lives. And not just be aware but be gratefull..... Don't wait till it's too late.... Tell them and show them...Every day.

great to know, that she'll be alright.

i went in last week to pick up my paycheck, at about 10:00 am. had no intention of working one of the wise a$$es said something about me coming in late, or whenever i wanted to.

my only answer was "before you go shooting off your mouth, walk a mile in my shoes!

i am thankful that you walked that mile and the results were positive!

i am also glad, that i don't live in your jurisdiction.

i feel sorry for the folks that got pulled over ,by you in the past month!!!!

lol:big-grin-emoticon::crying:

just jt

I don't know what I would have done if the news was bad.

You probably would have drawn closer to the Lord and asked Him to intercede. That's what any God-fearing Christian would do. Trouble is, most times we only call on Him when things start to go the wrong way. He is there for our good times too and we need to always be thankful and count our blessings.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding; In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3: 5,6

Glad to hear everything turned out all right.

Guest tessa c2

glad everything worked out good, i know we had a simular instance this summer, and it sure does put pressure on a family that doesn't need to be there, t/c pete

so glad to hear things are well and not what you were anticipating.

Stress can be a dangerous thing in itself....and i know you know what im talking about.

Its very hard to deal with loved ones being ill or even the thought that something serious couldbe wrong.

God always listens, never be afraid to talk to him

Vinny,

You have a GEM there with that woman, she can make a room brighter, you are a lucky man. I know you had mentioned earlier about Sam in a previous post and I didn't want to pry. Thank you for trusting us with this and we will be talking to the maker, and thanking him for it being something mundane.

God Bless you bro, Lonna and I talk about you and Sam all the time, we are looking forward to seeing you 2 again. Give our best a big hug to that woman :)

Vinnie,

Glad to hear all went well with Sam's tests, and it was not anything major!! Sorry that sometimes it seems, it takes a scare for us to really look and appreciate what we really have....you on the other hand know what you have, and thats a great thing!! Now breathe deep, and relax!! Here is a hug for both of you!!

:bighug:

:bighug: