IGNORED

PLEASE READ and Help re: Deceased Member's Spouses

Freebird

There is something that I have been thinking about for a while but haven't done anything and I should have long ago.

I am always saddened when I look at our memorial page. We have lost some great members here. Such is life and though I personally feel that they are in a better place now, we still miss them.

Sometimes they leave behind spouses that were also a valuable part of our group. We should never forget about them either.

What I want to do is offer free lifetime memberships to the spouses of any of our deceased members. They can set up their own usernames if they don't already have one or if they get some kind of comfort in using the username of their deceased spouse, that is fine also.

What I'm asking from you is that if you know any of these ladies, please contact them and let them know that they always have a membership here. Just have them send me a message if they want to use the old username or create an account and then send me a message letting me know who they are just in case I miss one.

I feel that this is the very least that I can do to honor those members who have left us too soon.