IGNORED

painting my Mk.2

kansa737

Well, let's see.

You could be somewhat conservative and go blue.

Or

Be very liberal and go red.

Or

Keep everybody guessing and do an orange.

Or

Go with the in-crowd and go green.

Does that help at all?

Or

You could go red and white to be Canadian

Red, white and blue to be Dutch or French

Or

Go 60's and put flowers all over it.

Or

Get some left over paint, lots of colors, and a brush and give the whole works to a 5 year old and tell him to make it look nice.

Well, let's see.

You could be somewhat conservative and go blue.

Or

Be very liberal and go red.

Or

Keep everybody guessing and do an orange.

Or

Go with the in-crowd and go green.

Does that help at all?

Or

You could go red and white to be Canadian

Red, white and blue to be Dutch or French

Or

Go 60's and put flowers all over it.

Or

Get some left over paint, lots of colors, and a brush and give the whole works to a 5 year old and tell him to make it look nice.

Carl, hmm, so remember I mentioned Ms. Cindy??? The friend I speak with… Well as it happened I was opening the morning mail and I said OH, I see some from Carl… Read me those please she said, well I’ll try but, do not ask me to explain what he’s saying again, I cautioned!

Now Carl I must say that you out did yourself on this post!

Reminds me of when I was a boy and a gangster said to me, “you know it takes a very smart person to say so much while saying actually nothing at all”!? Nice of them to see to my education!?

Going with this new to me assumption, that you are in fact a smart fellow It has suddenly dawned on me that your GOING GREEN comment is in fact a political slight aimed at Alberta, that’s right, I am on to your ways Carl!

Carl, hmm, so remember I mentioned Ms. Cindy??? The friend I speak with… Well as it happened I was opening the morning mail and I said OH, I see some from Carl… Read me those please she said, well I’ll try but, do not ask me to explain what he’s saying again, I cautioned!

Now Carl I must say that you out did yourself on this post!

Reminds me of when I was a boy and a gangster said to me, “you know it takes a very smart person to say so much while saying actually nothing at all”!? Nice of them to see to my education!?

Going with this new to me assumption, that you are in fact a smart fellow It has suddenly dawned on me that your GOING GREEN comment is in fact a political slight aimed at Alberta, that’s right, I am on to your ways Carl!

Noooooo, nothing against Alberta, I met her once and she wasn't all that bad,,,, had some nice hills and valleys if I remember correctly. As for me being a smart fellar,, thanks for the compliment, but seeing as you and I seem to be opposites at times, does that make you a fart smellar?

Noooooo, nothing against Alberta, I met her once and she wasn't all that bad,,,, had some nice hills and valleys if I remember correctly. As for me being a smart fellar,, thanks for the compliment, but seeing as you and I seem to be opposites at times, does that make you a fart smellar?

Maybe or not at all Carl? Hmm have to think on it?

But for your information Ms. Cindy says she enjoys when I read her your emails and, that I need to be more considerate of your age! So no promises but I will try;)

Regarding bike color: I was mistaken in my first post, his was a gen 2 not the gen 1!

I would take a look at House of Colors for ideas, also I have used their the products and must say very happy paying the extra dollars for them. They also have the best binder I have ever used, important for a solid paint job over plastics.

Unfortunately my shop was broken into some years back and my shop laptop was taken which held most of that work as well as my formulas and notes of many years, meaning I don't have much of that work to show!

The first time I saw a gen 1.5 was in Toronto, it was silver, the rider was in a suit and tie I thought the bike look very classy, decided then and there I would have to get me one, one day;)

I see all kinds of suggestionsso a for a color. So I will through in another. " Canary Yellow" they will see you coming and going. But the universal color is BLACK.

I prefer FLAT black, the stealth non-color.

zag