IGNORED

We're having a party!!!

Marcarl

When? Saturday Aug 31 2019

Where? Aristo Cres, Arcade NY

Time? 10am til close

Why? Clean out Bob's stuff from his garage, film it to sell.

Wanta join us? You be welcome, bring your own food, drink, shoes, pants, gloves, hats,,,,,, the only thing provided will be work!

I'm in. Of course you already knew that didn't you. :fnd_(16)::no-no-no:

Only down side is with such short notice I may not have enough time for a hair cut so's I can look all handsome like. :backinmyday:

Oh one other thing is this going to be like work work :smash2:

or hard work :scorched:

or dewll on it while to figure out where to start work .:fishin:.

......inquiring minds want to know. :detective:

Edited by saddlebum

I'm in. Of course you already knew that didn't you. :fnd_(16)::no-no-no:

Only down side is with such short notice I may not have enough time for a hair cut so's I can look all handsome like. :backinmyday:

Oh one other thing is this going to be like work work :smash2:

or hard work :scorched:

or dewll on it while to figure out where to start work .:fishin:.

......inquiring minds want to know. :detective:

Well so far there is going to be just the 2 of us, and I applied for the stupervizor job, you figure it out! :confused24: :banana: :whistling:

Well so far there is going to be just the 2 of us, and I applied for the stupervizor job, you figure it out! :confused24: :banana: :whistling:
Mmmm :detective: Don't you need a white hard hat to qualify for that job......Cause I already have one :happy34: Plus I believe you need a certain level of intelligence to be supervisor :178:

So what needs to be done:

Bob's trike needs to have gas tank installed and seat installed. Maybe tie off some wires to be safe, battery needs a charge and the trike needs to be cleaned and then we will need detailed pictures.

The garage needs to be unloaded, Goldie needs to be on film, and bike parts need to be separated from other things and that needs to be sorted into stuff and usable items,,all needs to have a photographer with a camera. Then everything will have to go back into the garage in an orderly fashion so that it's at least somewhat attainable for transport to other destinations.

With 6 people there and 5 working I think I should be able to get a nap in sideways.

Sound fair?

So what needs to be done:

Bob's trike needs to have gas tank installed and seat installed. Maybe tie off some wires to be safe, battery needs a charge and the trike needs to be cleaned and then we will need detailed pictures.

The garage needs to be unloaded, Goldie needs to be on film, and bike parts need to be separated from other things and that needs to be sorted into stuff and usable items,,all needs to have a photographer with a camera. Then everything will have to go back into the garage in an orderly fashion so that it's at least somewhat attainable for transport to other destinations.

With 6 people there and 5 working I think I should be able to get a nap in sideways.

Sound fair?

All sounds good except for the nap....and the supervisor part mentioned in an earlier post. Bring you WORK groves and your camera. p.s. WHO'S in charge of keeping Bum in line? I can do that, you know he needs close supervision.

nd the supervisor part mentioned in an earlier post.p.s. WHO'S in charge of keeping Bum in line? I can do that, you know he needs close supervision.

Sorry Big Boy, that job has already been taken. I have lots of experience with Bum, so I would be the most likely choice, it seems to me, actually,, both jobs if you want to see it that way. I know it's a load on my shoulders, but it doesn't matter, I can still shrug them and dump the load elsewhere.

You will be in charge of the heavy lifting, you'll need to dig to find locate it, clear the way of any obstructions, check the weight to make sure it's not too heavy, and then re-locate it to a spot that I will designate. After that is all complete and Amy has sanitized the area then we can stand back as you nicely put it where you are told,,,, maybe just over 2 inches and then,, back to where it was,,,, almost!!!

All sounds good except for the nap....and the supervisor part mentioned in an earlier post. Bring you WORK groves and your camera. p.s. WHO'S in charge of keeping Bum in line? I can do that, you know he needs close supervision.
You better re think the heavy lifting part of my workload and also any ditch digging you may have in mind. Don't think or should I say NOPE that ain't gonna happen. You need to get some young folk in their fifties to do that sort of work. lol

Sorry Big Boy, that job has already been taken. I have lots of experience with Bum, so I would be the most likely choice, it seems to me, actually,, both jobs if you want to see it that way. I know it's a load on my shoulders, but it doesn't matter, I can still shrug them and dump the load elsewhere.

You will be in charge of the heavy lifting, you'll need to dig to find locate it, clear the way of any obstructions, check the weight to make sure it's not too heavy, and then re-locate it to a spot that I will designate. After that is all complete and Amy has sanitized the area then we can stand back as you nicely put it where you are told,,,, maybe just over 2 inches and then,, back to where it was,,,, almost!!!

well now I got to say I'm feeling kind of flattered here and all but I'd be a feeling a whole lot better if it were two women fighting over me instead of two old geezers. Edited by saddlebum

Migawd, you Guys are SUCH Good People!

We LOVE this Forum!~

Warmest Rgds, WRIDR

Thanks, but no praise needed, just doing this because somebody needs help and that is what we do best.

You are welcome to join us eh? Maybe even meet some of us folks and be encouraged to join us for an annual rally.

You better re think the heavy lifting part of my workload and also any ditch digging you may have in mind. Don't think or should I say NOPE that ain't gonna happen. You need to get some young folk in their fifties to do that sort of work. lol

Well I guess it's good that I can't be there, according to Tom I'm not old enough yet. Still outside looking in at 50.

Well I guess it's good that I can't be there, according to Tom I'm not old enough yet. Still outside looking in at 50.
Heck , you're still wet behind the ears yet.....don't worry son, you'll get there soon enough...and when you do, you'll wish you hadn't. lol...hope to see you @ the shores...

Heck , you're still wet behind the ears yet.....don't worry son, you'll get there soon enough...and when you do, you'll wish you hadn't. lol...hope to see you @ the shores...

We talked about the Shores last night, I'll be 50 by then. I'll probably reserve a spot next day or two.

well now I got to say I'm feeling kind of flattered here and all but I'd be a feeling a whole lot better if it were two women fighting over me instead of two old geezers.
At your age , don't be so choosy...You get what you can..OLD GEEZERS is all you get...