IGNORED

MD Surprise

Yammer Dan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 4 of those are the same wing located in different places. Might be fun to mess with the scammer, I am betting they are all 4 the same scammer.

Yea those ads all have scammer written all over them, And all by the same dude too. Run Yammer and don't look back pal. Keep looking, you'll find one you'll like.

Hey, knock it off!!! CHIN UP,, walk out to the garage now!!! Grab those wrench's n get to spinning!!! Times a wastin and springs a comin!!!! MD is right around the corner = even if ya gotta zip tie that trike kit on = GET ON OUT THAR AN GET ER DONE DANL'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say your thinking about quittin bro?? Well,, before ya do anything rash = DIG THIS!!!

Thank YA Thank YA very much cowPuck :nanner::fingers-crossed-emo

You know me Drewster = just make the lop eared dog gone varmint machine run again and then its = HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE TIME!!!!!:Bunny::dancefool:

COME ON YAMMERDAN,, GET BACK ON THE TRAIN BROTHER!!!! You matter to alot of people ya know:thumbsup:!!

Thanks Bro. My heart ain't broke I'm just pissed!!! :Avatars_Gee_George:

I had things packed was calling Greyhound to confirm times. Had 10k in pocket (40 in other pocket) and I got on here and there was message guy was picking it up next morning. Damn good thing I got on here.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Still stewing. That appeared to be a nice trike and after phone conversation and several messages I gathered up Cash and packed for trip to Oklahoma!!! I lost money on the bonds I cashed. Sold while I was completing plans. I hope he can sleep. No I don't!!!

Still stewing. That appeared to be a nice trike and after phone conversation and several messages I gathered up Cash and packed for trip to Oklahoma!!! I lost money on the bonds I cashed. Sold while I was completing plans. I hope he can sleep. No I don't!!!

Time to move on Dan. I'm sure it's not the first time you ended up with the short end of the stick. :backinmyday:

I'm still just walking around growling!! That looked to be a really nice trike. Don't understand. I thought we had a bond with each other here. I guess not. Not the 1st time I've been proven WRONG!!!Tons of nice Wing Trikes out there. I think I'll give up on a Venture unless its a 1st Gen. Back to looking and thinking. That thinking usually gets me in trouble!!!