IGNORED

No keyboard HELP

Yammer Dan

No reponce from keyboard when i try to use it on desktop. I have wireless and a wired one ? Hate this i pad any ideas?

If it is an Apple product, the best solution I found for their products is turn them off and leave them off for several minutes, (personally I would turn them off and leave them off if could) after waiting a few minutes turn them back on and generally they start working correctly again.

Otherwise what cowpuc said is good advice.

Tried all this so far. All of the wireless stuff will light up and fade out as soon as it does. It is. Not working during this short time it. Does show signs of life. Wehave a wired keyboard and mouse and a. Wireless set. We did get the wired mouse to work but nothing with the wired keyboard. It is also effecting the printer. I am learning to hate this I pad. I can look at sites but can not respond to anything so do not get to answer things I usually do.

I tried a different keyboard and the Warden is doing this I am just passing info soI won't tell her what you thinkofher Eck! I taught her to shoot. Til she started outshooting me!! Or i just have to be carefull whenI tell her what ECK said. :backinmyday:

Done all the scans available to us. We still have windows 7. Trying not to upgrade to 10 but don't think that could have anything to do with it. It seems computer is just not seeing keyboard or any of the wireless devices. We did get the wired mouse to work but that is all. So i can sneakinand read site. I guess The Boss finally figured out a way to keep me in my corner and quiet!! I'm sorry Boss:bawling:Can I come out and play now??

OK, I'm confused (doesn't take much these days) ... your original and successive posts suggest you're using an iPad yet now you mention Windows 7. Does not an iPad use iOS (apple) operating system? or is this keyboard connected to a PC using a Windows OS?

Try this (from a Dell fix)

-Unplug the computer and disconnect all devices.

-Press and hold power button for 10 seconds to drain the capacitor to prevent electrical shock.

-Open computer case and locate the 3 pin jumper block (located next to the 4 SATA harddrive connection points on the motherboard). The jumper is blue and will be connected to two of the three pins on the motherboard.

-Remove the jumper block for a second (apparently this clears the memory?) then reconnect it back to it's original postion.

-Close it up and that should do it! The Dell tech guy said the memory was corrupted or looped and this procedure cleared it out.

The Warden got it Done!!! Told me how but I didn't understand it...:think: That girl has a couple gray cells working. I suggested taking it somewhere to get it fixed and zbout got my head bit off with a "I'll Do This!!" And she claims I'm stubborn?? Don't know what I would do without her. Now if she would just work on that 2nd Gen. I got the 1st Gens.........:innocent-emoticon: