IGNORED

Here it is,....

DragonRider

I cleaned it up a little, did some searching, in doing so I found a spare key under one of the side covers, and speaking of side covers, found 4 broken tabs, on the fix list, added seafoam to the tank, runs like crap on heavy concentration of sea foam......let it soak and try it again tomorrow, will be changing the plugs, check the diaphrams and replace if neccessary. I took it for about a 6 mile ride, it will take some getting used to. Going to replace the fuse box, pulled out 1 fuse and one of the spades that holds it in broke.........on the fix list too. Here are some pics just after the wash, still need to polish and clean up some of the alum and chrome. And the lovely couple who delivered the bike decked out in their St. Jude shirts..............

Pulled all the lower plastic off and found a couple of homemade brackets that I replaced with brackets of my 83, that weren't used. I changed the plugs because it was only running on 2 cylinders after I added seafoam, so pulled them and found two fouled so bad they wouldnt fire. Now with new plugs she purrs like a kitten. I also pulled the air cleaner off and checked that the slides were all moving with throttle advance, everything good there, so dont have to do the carbs. Tomorrow I will flush the clutch, and remove all the clearcoat off of the side cases and make them look a little better. Monday I will get it registered and insured. I found out that someone has already delinked the brakes so thats something I wont have to worry about. It already has progressive spring up front, it also has the original air shock along with 2 additional airshock and 2 airbags........so its well sprung.