IGNORED

Anyone remember their first shaft manipulation?

1BigDog

Today I was working on the bike and thought back to my first shaft manipulation. I was much younger then and it took me about an hour to manipulate my first shaft encounter. WOW was I pooped!!! Well today im a bit older but wiser and as I was manipulating my shaft it was all over in 45 seconds!! I was aiming blind into the dark abyss and before you know it, I was done!! Just think, one day I may not be able to manipulate my shaft ever again!! Well, at least its coated pretty good with Honda Moly 60 now. Should last a long time.

Wait, what were you all thinking???? I was greasing my driveshaft and installing the Vmax rear. What the ............Some of yous are really sick......:sick:

Also removed the last of the scorched rear wheel dampeners that Chrome Pros left in the wheel when they chromed it. Took much manipulation (again?) with a SawZall and a metal cutting blade along with a blind hole puller to remove them. Cleaned out the bores with a sanding drum and installed the new dampeners. Tomorrow AM ill install the new bearings in the wheel and just maybe ill have it buttoned up. Hmmm, still have to break the Avon off the old wheel and mount it on the new wheel. Yea, learned how to do that by hand as well.

:smile5::smile5::smile5::smile5:

Edited by Ruffy