IGNORED

So let me tell you about my morning...

Stache

Breakfast - Me, the 16 yr old son, the 9 yr old son and the 9 yr old daughter. 19 yr old son is far too cool to get up for breakfast.

16 yr old looks out the window at the bright sunny morning and asks "Can you give me a ride to school on the bike this morning?" That started a chorus of 9 yr old "Me too!"

Ok. 16 yr old first. 12 km round trip. Then the daughter. 8 km round trip. Then the other son. Another 8 km. Wake the 19 yr old so he'll get himself off to work on time, stow the kiddie helmet in the rack.

Grab my tank bag (laptop and stuff for work) and off to the office. 18 km 1 way. Total 46 km. I'm 22 minutes late for work, but for some reason I can't stop smiling...

Breakfast - Me, the 16 yr old son, the 9 yr old son and the 9 yr old daughter. 19 yr old son is far too cool to get up for breakfast. ---- Total 46 km. I'm 22 minutes late for work, but for some reason I can't stop smiling...

Great story to share --- and I hope you have many more smiling days!

Kids remember this kind of stuff.. Can't beleive all the little things that my children remember that I did for them and I don't remember at all...Often its the little things in life that make a big inpact with them....KUDOS TO YOU!!!!:fatsmiley: :fatsmiley: :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM