IGNORED

Another change to the Classifieds

Freebird

OK folks. A number of people have complained that it is sometimes hard to find the member who is selling something in the classifieds. If you clicked their username, it opened up a profile in the classifieds but not the usual member profile.

So, I've done some custom programming this evening that will hopefully make it easier for everybody. If you are in the classifieds now and click on the username of the person who posted the ad, it will open up their actual forum profile instead of the pretty much useless profile in the classifieds.

I also changed it so that if you click the "contact buyer" link in a classified ad, it opens up the private message screen here on the forum.

I tested it and it seems to be working correctly. Sometimes though when I make a change like that, it creates some unexpected changes that show up later. Hopefully it will work as I intend and it will make things better for all. If you notice any problems with it though, please let me know.

OK folks. A number of people have complained that it is sometimes hard to find the member who is selling something in the classifieds. If you clicked their username, it opened up a profile in the classifieds but not the usual member profile.

So, I've done some custom programming this evening that will hopefully make it easier for everybody. If you are in the classifieds now and click on the username of the person who posted the ad, it will open up their actual forum profile instead of the pretty much useless profile in the classifieds.

I also changed it so that if you click the "contact buyer" link in a classified ad, it opens up the private message screen here on the forum.

I tested it and it seems to be working correctly. Sometimes though when I make a change like that, it creates some unexpected changes that show up later. Hopefully it will work as I intend and it will make things better for all. If you notice any problems with it though, please let me know.

Now why did you have to give in to the one very loud member :stirthepot:

He was thinking outside the box, don't you know once assimilated by this group, no more thinking is aloud :crying:

Yes I did, that should do very well thank you. :) I did some re-arranging and moved it against the wall. We are READY now. :thumbsup2:

didja notice the support blocks ? they are cut blocks out of a 100 or so year old barn - hopefully they'll last a few more years.

checked with keith this am and everything is OK. I can pick up on the way up on Friday, so I guess if you plug it in on Wednesday or Thursday it should be just right.