IGNORED

Happy Birthday LilBeaver

mini-muffin

• 2 years later...
I just saw this, guess I am a little late in saying thanks to all of you!

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I just saw it too and was about to wish you a Happy B/day ... until I saw the original posting date .... oh well, what the heck ... Happy Birthday anyway ... oh, and I'd buy you a beer and bbq a steak for ya if you're in the area.

Happy B-day Rick......I work everyday in Lubbock, We visited once a couple years ago on an ignition switch, however we never met. Maybe someday soon we can visit over an adult breverage of choice...

Bill

One of these days we ought to get together... I travel a lot for work, but do live in Lubbock [and my home 'office'/lab is in lubbock], so presumably we could work something out... sometime....

I just saw it too and was about to wish you a Happy B/day ... until I saw the original posting date .... oh well, what the heck ... Happy Birthday anyway ... oh, and I'd buy you a beer and bbq a steak for ya if you're in the area.

You'd better watch what you say and offer as I might be headed your way soon! [Waiting on the final draft of the schedule, but it looks like it might be the entire month of June]...

You'd better watch what you say and offer as I might be headed your way soon! [Waiting on the final draft of the schedule, but it looks like it might be the entire month of June]...

Dang... we won't be here for that month ... :rasberry: :stickpoke: :rotf:

(kiddin of course)

Give us a call Rick, you're always welcome!

Guest tx2sturgis
Happy B-day Rick......I work everyday in Lubbock, We visited once a couple years ago on an ignition switch, however we never met. Maybe someday soon we can visit over an adult breverage of choice...

Bill

Hey I happen to know Rick will ride hundreds of miles to watch pretty women sing...

so maybe we can get him to show up at the........... 'Office'. :happy34:

On Thursday, May 9th, the Rankin Twins will be at the Office Bar and Grill in Lubbock.

http://www.therankintwins.com/

These girls put on a great show, and are friendly and like to talk to us 'fans'...:smile5:

Besides, with a grand total of THREE venture riders in the entire South Plains, its time to have a 'meet-and-eat' locally. Three Ventures might be seen parked at the 'Office'!

:stickpoke:

[ame]

[/ame]

So long as I am in town, I will be there :thumbsup2: Already penciled in on the calendar.

Now if I can just get work to work around MY schedule...

:Venture:

Hey I happen to know Rick will ride hundreds of miles to watch pretty women sing...

so maybe we can get him to show up at the........... 'Office'. :happy34:

On Thursday, May 9th, the Rankin Twins will be at the Office Bar and Grill in Lubbock.

http://www.therankintwins.com/

These girls put on a great show, and are friendly and like to talk to us 'fans'...:smile5:

Besides, with a grand total of THREE venture riders in the entire South Plains, its time to have a 'meet-and-eat' locally. Three Ventures might be seen parked at the 'Office'!

:stickpoke:

Sounds like a winner to me. But I take what you are saying is that our couple of two-person 'meet-and-eats' were not 'real' meat and eats? :witch_brew:

Awesome vid & music! Ask them when they're coming to my area :cool10:

All it would take is the right amount of :mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

Dang... we won't be here for that month ... :rasberry: :stickpoke: :rotf:

(kiddin of course)

Give us a call Rick, you're always welcome!

Ha. Funny guy. :happy65:

Thanks a lot! As soon as things get finalized, I will let you guys know so we can work something out. Looking forward to it, as always :thumbsup2: