IGNORED

Oldest & YOungest: WHO WAS 77 YR OLD RIDER? Lost record. Help!

Zfrebird4

I posted the question on the ages of those who ride who are on this site. The youngest was 24 and the oldest was 77, but I lost the record of the guy who was 77. If any of you know of him, or you are the courageous one, ... post here. THEN I'll summarize by 10 youngest and 10 oldest, and groups of 10's inbetween and some of info on wifes/riders on the Queen Seat.

Thanks for all your comments and help. I just need this guy's info to complete the list.

JackZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the question on the ages of those who ride who are on this site. The youngest was 24 and the oldest was 77, but I lost the record of the guy who was 77. If any of you know of him, or you are the courageous one, ... post here. THEN I'll summarize by 10 youngest and 10 oldest, and groups of 10's inbetween and some of info on wifes/riders on the Queen Seat.

Thanks for all your comments and help. I just need this guy's info to complete the list.

JackZ

Supposedly someone here said they were 16

I hadn't posted my age before, but I'm also 77. Nice to see all you "KIDS" riding Ventures! You know, being old is only a date 10 years ahead of the current day's date. Just keep that attitude and enjoy life - it only passes once! Plus you'll never get "old!"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting Nemo! Looks like the other 77 year old guy is not responding, so ... you are the top dog. I'll have to figure out a donated reward for the oldest and the youngest. I'll summarize all of it after Christmas, and we'll see what happens then and I'll do that as a new post!

Actually I was hoping to find some guys and gals riding in their 80's. THAT would be sweet and news! Oh, well, we'll just keep doing our thing at 70 and 77, huh? Loosebiker is 72; Loadmaster is 71; Art708 is also 72; and Lobo Hurfiano is 73; THAT'S ALL OF US IN OUR 70'S! Can you belive that? Too many give up too soon, me thinks.

So ,.... enjoy the honor, and look for the SUMMARY POST in January!

JackZ

Thanks for posting Nemo! Looks like the other 77 year old guy is not responding, so ... you are the top dog. I'll have to figure out a donated reward for the oldest and the youngest. I'll summarize all of it after Christmas, and we'll see what happens then and I'll do that as a new post!

Actually I was hoping to find some guys and gals riding in their 80's. THAT would be sweet and news! Oh, well, we'll just keep doing our thing at 70 and 77, huh? Loosebiker is 72; Loadmaster is 71; Art708 is also 72; and Lobo Hurfiano is 73; THAT'S ALL OF US IN OUR 70'S! Can you belive that? Too many give up too soon, me thinks.

So ,.... enjoy the honor, and look for the SUMMARY POST in January!

JackZ

Do you have a record of how many women ride a Venture??

Got my hand up :happy34::happy34:

Where the guys posted, they talked about their women. A few told their ages. I am not even sure if any woman posted as an UP or a QS rider. THAT might be a post you might consider after you read my summary the first of the new year. Thanks for responding.

JackZ

Do you have a record of how many women ride a Venture??

Got my hand up :happy34::happy34:

Sorry Annie, i don't know of any Woman who rides a Venture, but i know at least from five Women riding a 2Gen VMAX. There's vmaxbabe in the Netherlands, Hanshi in New Zealand, Randy and Gracie in US and Swoozie from Australia who even set a new Record at the Bonneville Speed Week this Year. And there are at least 4 Women here in Gemany riding 1Gen Maxxes too. One of them is riding a Suzuki B-King(naked 1300 cc Hayabusa) as her second Ride.

Sorry Annie, i don't know of any Woman who rides a Venture, but i know at least from five Women riding a 2Gen VMAX. There's vmaxbabe in the Netherlands, Hanshi in New Zealand, Randy and Gracie in US and Swoozie from Australia who even set a new Record at the Bonneville Speed Week this Year. And there are at least 4 Women here in Gemany riding 1Gen Maxxes too. One of them is riding a Suzuki B-King(naked 1300 cc Hayabusa) as her second Ride.

MY mommie warned me about them Fast Wimmin!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

MY mommie warned me about them Fast Wimmin!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Better to be aware ... Jule (one tough german Girl) did a 500 mls Run from Friday morning 6 am to friday Evening 6,30 pm for approx. 530 mls to a smaller Vmax-Meeting. Swoozie set a new Record with 162 mph at Bonneville...

Awesome! At least I am somewhere in the middle between 77 and 16. 42 on this end. At any rate, a friend forwarded me this message...enjoy reading below>:innocent-emoticon:

How old is Grandpa???

Stay with this -- the answer is at the end. It will blow you away.

One evening a grandson was talking to his grandfather about current events..

The grandson asked his grandfather what he thought about the shootings at schools, the computer age, and just things in general.

The Grandfather replied, 'Well, let me think a minute, I was born before:

'television

'penicillin

'polio shots

'frozen foods

'Xerox

'contact lenses

'Frisbees and

'the pill

There wereno:

'credit cards

'laser beams or

'ball-point pens

Man had not invented:

'pantyhose

'air conditioners

'dishwashers

'clothes dryers

'and the clothes were hung out to dry in the fresh air and

' man hadn't yet walked on the moon

Your Grandmother and I got married first, . . . and then lived together.

Every family had a father and a mother.

Until I was 25, I called every man older than me, 'Sir'.

And after I turned 25, I still called policemen and every man with a title, 'Sir.'

We were before gay-rights, computer- dating, dual careers, daycare centers, and group therapy.

Our lives were governed by the Ten Commandments, good judgment, and common sense.

We were taught to know the difference between right and wrong and to stand up and take responsibility for our actions.

Serving your country was a privilege; living in this country was a bigger privilege.

We thought fast food was what people ate during Lent.

Having a meaningful relationship meant getting along with your cousins.

Draft dodgers were those who closed front doors as the evening breeze started.

Time-sharing meant time the family spent together in the evenings and weekends-not purchasing condominiums.

We never heard of FM radios, tape decks, CDs, electric typewriters, yogurt, or guys wearing earrings.

We listened to Big Bands, Jack Benny, and the President's speeches on our radios.

And I don't ever remember any kid blowing his brains out listening to Tommy Dorsey.

If you saw anything with 'Made in Japan ' on it, it was junk

The term 'making out' referred to how you did on your school exam.

Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and instant coffee were unheard of.

We had 5 &10-cent stores where you could actually buy things for 5 and 10 cents.

Ice-cream cones, phone calls, rides on a streetcar, and a Pepsi were all a nickel.

And if you didn't want to splurge, you could spend your nickel on enough stamps to mail 1 letter and 2 postcards.

You could buy a new Chevy Coupe for $600, . . . but who could afford one?

Too bad, because gas was 11 cents a gallon. In my day:

''grass' was mowed,

''coke' was a cold drink,

''pot' was something your mother cooked in and

''rock music' was your grandmother's lullaby.

''Aids' were helpers in the Principal's office,

' ' chip' meant a piece of wood,

''hardware' was found in a hardware store and

' 'software' wasn't even a word.

And we were the last generation to actually believe that a lady needed a husband to have a baby.

No wonder people call us 'old and confused' and say there is a generation gap... and how old do you think I am?

I bet you have this old man in mind...you are in for a shock!

Read on to see -- pretty scary if you think about it and pretty sad at the same time.

Are you ready ?????

This man would be only 59 years:santa:

Jack,

I was going to do this last night but I kept falling asleep and I would end up with a page full of "l's" or "o's" so I went to bed.

I'm 64 be 65 in Sept of 2010 and the good looking gal that rides behind me will be 63 the 24th of Dec. Almost a Christmas baby....

I was serious about coming out west this summer, we have definitely been talking about it. I would love to do the Mexico thing that they been talking about also but we'll have to see when that is.

BOO

Club of those over 60, and not into the KING catagory of THE BEST TEN, of 70+. Hand in there friend, you'll ge there with your lovely wife right behind you. BTW, what is her name, ... if you dare to put it in for the summary. LOL.

Have a great. AND .,.... TOMORROW I ride. All roads are clear and I've chipped an Appain Way through my drive way to the street! Mid 50's tomorrow, and with full dress! My mood? Guess.

JackZ

I put in 20 miles around Horseshoe Lake. Was a bit nippy up there, probably 45+, though here in town it was 56. Just didn't want to risk at my young age of ALMOST 71 (in March) the hidden ice spots by going further. Soon, and again.

Thanks to all who've posted. Let's keep going. I plan to summarize all of this in January.

JackZ

aka

Zfrebird4

aka

DePreach