IGNORED

Western ny and central ny pizza party

BIG TOM

WELL, WE CANT RIDE HERE IN NY BUT THAT ISN'T GOING TO STOP US .THIS FRIDAY, I DECIDED TO GET SOME OF THE GROUP TOGETHER FOR PIZZA AND WINGS AND A BULL SESSION..ALSO THERE ARE TWO NEW MEMBERS THAT WE WANTED TO WELCOME INTO OUR RIDING GROUP. LET ME GIVE YOU THE LIST OF VENTURRIDERS WHO ARE ATTENDING..BONGOBOB AND BECKY, BUFFALO BODNAR, J.GOROM AND A.GOROM, PJ BENNETLEPEL AND JOANNA, SPANKYM, BIG D AND LITTLE D FROM THE VALKYRE RIDERS ALONG WITH NEW MEMBERS J. MANDOLENE AND AJLEPEL AND OF CORSE TATERS WILL BE HERE...DECIDED THAT YOU JUST CAN'T HAVE A GOOD BULL SESSION IN A RESTURANT, BESIDES YOU KNOW MOST OF THESE PEOPLE..WHY TAKE A CHANCE ON GETTING THROWN OUT OF YET ANOTHER ESTABLISHMENT...ANY WAY ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GET TOGETHER FOR A FEW LAUGHS..THIS WILL HELP THE NEW MEMBERS FEEL COMFORTABLE AND HOPEFULLY THE OTHER MEMBERS WON'T SCARE THEM AWAY..LOL..I ALREADY WISH THAT WINTER WAS OVER WITH INSTEAD OF JUST STARTING...IM HOPING BY HAVING THIS LITTLE GET TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE SOME PLANS ON FUTURE RIDES AND SIMPLY JUST ENJOY THE KINSHIP WE EXPERIENCED OVER THE SUMMER...TATERS AND I ARE ANXIOUS TO MEET THE NEW MEMBERS AND TO SEE SOME OF OUR FELLOW RIDERS. THE WESTERN AND CENTRAL NY GROUP IS GROWING AND WE WELCOME ANY VENTURIDER IN OUR AREA TO CONTACT ONE OF US AND TO JOIN OUR LITTLE BAND OF VENTURERS..YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED..:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Looks like something we could join in on, but it would have to be a Saturday to give enough travelling time, although this Saturday is already booked. Don't know if ya'll want to meet any folks from The North Side, but we have been know to go South at times.

Looks like something we could join in on, but it would have to be a Saturday to give enough travelling time, although this Saturday is already booked. Don't know if ya'll want to meet any folks from The North Side, but we have been know to go South at times.

THIS WAS KINDA PUT TOGETHER AT THE LAST MINUTE BASICALLY BECAUSE EVERY TIME PJ CAME DOWN TO RIDE , THE REST OF THE GROUP HAD ALREADY MADE PLANS..BASICALLY PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR BOBBY AND THE REGULARS IN OUR GROUP TO MEET PJ AND THE NEW MEMBERS IN OUR AREA..WE DIDN'T FOR GET ABOUT OUR FRIENDS IN THE NORTH COUNTRY..VINNY ON LONG ISLAND...PJ IN THE FINGER LAKES AND MYSELF ARE PLANNING THREE MEET AND EATS THIS COMMING YEAR..ONE IN JUNE...LONG ISLAND..ONE IN JULY...WESTERN NY........ AND ONE IN THE FINGER LAKES IN AUGUST....WE WILL POST THESE THE FIRST OF THE YEAR...I KNOW THE MEMBERS UP NORTH ARE MORE ORGANIZED THAN WE ARE.. THATS WHY WE ALL DECIDED TO GET OUR NY MEMBERS MORE INVOLVED IF WE CAN.. WE JUST CANT HOLD RIDES AND KEEP HAVING YOU GUYS UP NORTH SHOWING US UP BY HAVING MORE CANADIANS THAN NEW YORKERS ON THESE RIDES ..ITS EMBARRESING..LOL..:whistling:

Hey Marcal, I was wondering if you guys are going to the Supershow in Toronto? I've been several times and its a great way for motorcyclist to get together in winter. If you are planning on tgoing I thought it might be nice for some of us to get up there meet with our northern brothers at a great bike show. i normally stay at the Holiday Inn Airport which is just a couple blocks away. Let us know.

Now back to friday.It should be a fun time. Unfortunately my brother Alain won't be able to make it friday as family obligations will have him busy but you'll all get to meet him soon enough.

Like Tom said we're planning three get togethers this summer and for any out of towners North, South , East or West we will have more details including accomodations for those coming from far off. Hope plenty will come.

WE JUST CANT HOLD RIDES AND KEEP HAVING YOU GUYS UP NORTH SHOWING US UP BY HAVING MORE CANADIANS THAN NEW YORKERS ON THESE RIDES ..ITS EMBARRESING..LOL..:whistling:

We just like road trips.

Hey Marcal, I was wondering if you guys are going to the Supershow in Toronto?

I know you never invited anyone else to join you :stickpoke:but I do not go to that show anymore. Same old thing and can't afford it anyway. We are not that far away though maybe we could meet somewhere.

Brad

We just like road trips.

We are not that far away though maybe we could meet somewhere.

Brad

Yep, there's a real idea, how about Tuckers' Market Place, just off the QEW in Burlington. Excellant food, buffet,, lots of choice and easy to get to. Cost is about $20.00 plate. Let me know (date, time and how many) and I'll see what I can do to set it up.

Just an update on last nights get together...it was a fun time...lots to eat and drink...and lots of good conversation and fellowship. For me and my wife it was a celebration of sorts. For the past six years I have been working and going to Seminary (4 years) and then some specialized training for becoming nationally certified as a Hospital Chaplain (Clinical Pastoral Education) and all that is about to end this Thursday, December 4th.

Man it's good to have a life again...and be able to get out and mingle with others of a like mind. We had a great time with great friends and it was just what we needed!

Kudos to Taters (Vicky) and BIG Tom for their hospitality and warm hearts for making everyone feel welcomed and at home. Those who participated in last nights festivities know what I mean...those who did not...well...there's always another one coming up.

Later...

James & Alice Gorom

Let me just add to what James said. We all had a great time despite the crowd not being as big as we thought. Tom and Vicky were great guests and it was great meeting James, Alice, Bob and Becky and Ken . It was good knowing that New York has such a great bunch of like minded riders here the coming months are going to be a ball. Thanks Tom and Vicky for being great Hosts and thanks everyone else that showed for being great people and becoming new friends. PHil & Joanna

JUST TO ADD,THREE THINGS BOTHERED ME ABOUT YESTERDAYS PARTY..THE FIRST IS THAT YOU AND THE OTHERS THINK I AM A POT STIRRER...ME NOT ME..DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE RIGHT BIG TOM IN MIND? THE SECOND IS THAT I WOKE UP WITH A HEADACHE FROM ALL THE SHOTS TO THE HEAD LAST NIGHT ..I UNDERSTAND GETTING WACKED FROM TATERS, BUT DID LITTLE D AND JOANNA HAVE TO JOIN IN. I WAS SO PUNCHY I WAS AFRAID TO OPEN MY MOUTH...MAN THESE GIRLS STICK TOGETHER..AND THIRD I HAVE ENOUGH LEFTOVERS TO FEED A SMALL ARMY..YOU GUYS ARE LIGHTWEIGHTS..ALL IN ALL IT WAS GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE AND TO GET SOME PLANS DOWN FOR NEXT YEARS MEET AND EATS..THANKS FOR DRIVING DOWN PJ AND TELL RAWHIDE I'LL BE LOOKING FOR HER ON LINE..:stirthepot:

Pot stirrer? more like big ol teddy bear if you ask me! Hey the ladies went easy on you last Night I think. All kidding aside( if thats possible), Rawhide( Joanna) and i had a great time an the short drive down the thruway was well worth it. Especially to be with such a great group. As far as the left overs go well we'll just have to come back to finish them off. I mean I ate my share I had heartburn all the way home. But a glass of Lactaid and i slept like a baby. Thanks again Tom and Vicky for a great time and to all there that have shown us what a great group of friends we've found on Venture Riders. And On the outside chance that you might see this Don thanks for putting together a great Forum. Phil ( PJ):thumbsup:

Indeed we did have a wonderful time!! Thanks Tom (You big Teddy Bear!) and Taters! Here's some pics!

First is Big Tom, second is Big D, Ken Bodner, and little D, 3rd is Ken B., little D, and Rawhide. 4th is Bongo Becky, 5th is JGorom and AGorom. Last but not least is Big Tom and PJBenettapal discussing the corners of the universe...

DSCI0021.jpg