IGNORED

Wedding bells were in the air

saddlebum

Last night my son and his fiance tied the knot. The girl he married was as beatifull as the angle she is.From day one three years ago his bride had made herself a part of the familly and almost instantly became like daughter to us,so welcoming her as part of the familly was easy seeing as how she already had become a part long ago. Of course my son could not for go getting me in trouble with my wife one more time. He invited me to go outside for a drink and a cigar. I am not or ever have been a smoker and my wife detests smoking and my wife caught me smoking, she was not pleased to say the least.Other than that the banquit was great excelent food, good music and a wonderfultime was had by all. :dancefool: :banana: :dancefool: :banana::dancefool:

Edited by saddlebum

Congratulations to the happy couple and the proud families.

By the way, one does not actually smoke a cigar. One holds it while it burns. The puffing part is just to keep it going. Hey, all you have to do is inhale once and you'll know this is true.

Well, it's worth a try...

Congratulations to the happy couple and the proud families.

By the way, one does not actually smoke a cigar. One holds it while it burns. The puffing part is just to keep it going. Hey, all you have to do is inhale once and you'll know this is true.

Well, it's worth a try...

Now someone tells me:bang head:

Good for both of them and best of luck in their future....I'm sure your son will continue to get you in trouble though

:whistling:

No doupt in my mind that he will

and thanks for all the congrats, i'll pass them on to them

Guest maddabber

Congrads on this great event , love is grand isn't it. Hope all goes well in the future for this couple and may they be forever happy.

Hey saddlebum , remember I said I would keep an eye on you. So I have a question is the lovely bride a 33 degree angle or a 45 degree angle????????

:stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Man there was a party and we all missed it,,, free cigars and booze to boot,,,,,,,and so close to little ole me,,,,oh well.

Congrats on the wedding, now we wish you a good marriage.

tried to get you in Carl but they my son was afraid you would substitute the cigars with peperrettes:buttkick: