IGNORED

Used parts available for 1st Gens

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a long shot. I need a windshield. Do you have one available?

Thanks,

Jeff

They have new shields on Ebay Jeff. EBAYSHIELD Most every used windshield will have scratches and by the time you add in the shipping costs you're going to come very close to what you'd pay for a new one.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for the middle drive gear for my 83 venture. The teeth on the middle driven gear are broken from a bottom scrape. Do i then need to replace both gears? (ie the one in the case on the middle drive gear AS WELL AS the gear on the middle drivEN gear?) if so do you have either or both? if not, where can i get the middle driven gear...preferably assembled??

I'm looking for the middle drive gear for my 83 venture. The teeth on the middle driven gear are broken from a bottom scrape. Do i then need to replace both gears? (ie the one in the case on the middle drive gear AS WELL AS the gear on the middle drivEN gear?) if so do you have either or both? if not, where can i get the middle driven gear...preferably assembled??

note: on the bikebandit parts breakdown, it shows both gears listed under the same part number. so thats what is giving me the trouble. I would really like to NOT have to yank it out of the case, so knowledge on this would be VERY appreciated!

I'm looking for the following:

I'm rebuilding a 1989 Venture Royale.

the (air?) hose that connects between the two forks on top

the wiring that goes from the anti-dive controllers (on the bottom of the forks) to the connectors on the wiring harness

the driver's backrest assembly (including mounts)

lots and lots of plastic (louvers, upper fairings, side covers)

windshield (if in good condition)

Thanks,

warthogcrewchief (aka: Clint)

I have an 88 model. I need brake and clutch master cylinders, and I need headlight housing and windshield. Will pre 86 mastercylinders work? Or the headlight housing and windshield?

The brake and clutch masters are interchangeable from 83-93. Lots of them show up on Ebay. If you need to deal with the clutch slave you'd best go out and buy a new one from one of our supporting vendors. The difference in price isn't all that much for new vs. a rebuild kit. Ebay for the headlight housing and windshield too.

I might also add that there is a section in the classifieds for members to post wanted ads. This thread has gone way beyond the initial post.

Edited by Condor

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one but want a second one before I turn my wrench loose on the labor bill. CaptainKirk has one, but has not responded back to me yet. It's for an 84 and will cross over. Ya got one?

Thansk.

Jack Tharp

Fort Collins, CO

aka

DePreach: weddings preferrably bikers, outdoors; funerals as needed; and NOT A FUNDI; just well centered in the faith! JZ

Hi, looking for a new instrument console for my '83 Venture std. Speedo is working intermittantly and has hole in glass. I am in UK but no problem paying shipping. If you haven't got part or can't ship could you please confirm whether or not console from later model years would fit my bike. There's a console on ebay off a 93 that is priced good but I don't want to pay shipping and import duty if it won't fit. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...