IGNORED

Used parts available for 1st Gens

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting bid is the bottom line with no reserve price. Auction ends tomorrow morning I bet if you bid at starting bid price youd win no one seems to be bidding on any of this stuff right now.

Got one bid going on it and auction is up in a few hours if that is your bid good luck.:thumbsup2:

Yeah Bob, it was me. I got it.. money on its way. Thanks:thumbsup2:

Yea, I saw you were the winner,Congrads. Yea if your interested in riding up this way I will be glad to help you. If you do ccome up plan on sticking around for a while. We got some great rides up here and some great riding friends.

I am in need of a 86 or newer rear brake rotor disc. Mine started loosening at the rivets. I don't think the rotor disc is supposed to wiggle :scratchchin:. Anything in good condition in that warehouse of yours?
I do have a good rear rotor that came of a 1984 VR. I'm pretty sure they are the same as 86 but I'll check and make sure.

The one I need has two parts a outer disc that contacts with the pads which is connected by rivets to the inner disc that bolts to the wheel. The earlier models had a one piece design. Why they screwed that up I will never understand. Thanks for looking I could sure use the part.

I am also looking for a lock for the side saddle bags on my 1989. The pin in the folding mechanism broke. It is the removable top type of the later first gens. I think any one of the hinged locks would work from either side and I can then change out the tumblers for mine.

I am also looking for a lock for the side saddle bags on my 1989. The pin in the folding mechanism broke. It is the removable top type of the later first gens. I think any one of the hinged locks would work from either side and I can then change out the tumblers for mine.

Sorry I don't have any extra locks either.