Any one out there had any experience with JBM industies carb. diaphrams? I have seen positive results here with the Sirusconic diaphrams. Just wondering how the JBM diaphrams compare. Price with shipping is nearly identical.

Jeff

Jeff,

I have not heard of any of the members using the JBM diaphragms, I have used the Sirius ones in the past with no issues. If the price is the same give them a shot and let us know what you think, can't have too many options with 20+ yo bike.

I just installed the JBM ones on my bike two weeks ago and road the bike to MD with them. So far I am more than pleased with them. Time however will be the ultimate judge as to how well the stand up. The cost was 19.50 ea. for the BS34 diaphram which fits my 1st gen MK_II.

Here are the details

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
BS34CV Diaphragm 73 mm-M-73 Diaphragm fits Mikuni BS34CV and most BS36CV carbs with 73mm diameter OD$19.504$78.00

• 3 weeks later...

This Thread was posted in the First Gen. Tech Library for the install of aftermarket Carb. Diaphragms if you are not so lucky as to have the sliders "Auto Dissemble" for you like a few members have!:crackup:Here is the link:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32121

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. :thumbsup2:

Earl

This Thread was posted in the First Gen. Tech Library for the install of aftermarket Carb. Diaphragms if you are not so lucky as to have the sliders "Auto Dissemble" for you like a few members have!:crackup:Here is the link:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32121

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. :thumbsup2:

Earl

Yep if ya get stuck call Earl!! I did. Embarassing I tell ya!!!:whistling: