IGNORED

Passenger Hwy Pegs

AKRefugee

I have a 06 RSV. My sweetie has mentioned that she would like something like highway pegs for the back. I see that Diamond R has them. If any one has them mounted on a second gen can you post a pic so I can see where they would mount and how they would look.

If there are any passengers willing to share their experience with passenger highway pegs we would appreciate that input as well.

Thanks all

:detective:

I bought a pair for my wife, we rode from Oklahoma to North Carolina last year with them, now she uses them all the time. Makes it more comfortable as she can move her legs around a little. I also bought the arm rests from Diamond T. They are great also

The Diamond R Passenger pegs moves your ladies foot position higher and a little forward. If she's a tall long legged lady she may not like them much. We put them on my RSV and my wife hated them. She needs to be able to stretch out a bit. A little lower and forward.

So, it depends on your lady.

However, they are darn good pegs. High quality and heavy.

Barons has a Passenger High boards replacement that is supposed to move the feet lower and forward. :mo money::mo money: I am going to have to buy them this year and give them a try.

Barons has a Passenger High boards replacement that is supposed to move the feet lower and forward. :mo money::mo money: I am going to have to buy them this year and give them a try.

Juggler I am going to need to hear how these work......so hurry and get them and try em out ....:innocent:

do you have a link so I could check them out??

Here are pictures of my Diamond R Passenger Highway Pegs. The fold back and out of the way when not in use and flip forward when you want to use them. I usually leave them flipped forward when we ride so I can use them when I feel like it, and Phil has never complained that they get in his way. The orange is 'O' rings that Phil added to prevent my foot from slipping off.

Thanks Rosebud, that is what we needed to see. Looks like that is right about where her legs ended up when she showed me her "gee I wish I had something to put my feet on right about here." Like the O Rings added as well, smart idea.

Dude, do I have to solve all your problems? (ahem, leveling links - remember?) I have the DiamondR footrests for me little girl. It allows her to put her feet on something not known as a saddlebag. She loves them. The leveling links are adjustable. They don't have to be in the forward position all the time. The ones I have caused the passenger floorboards to fall down unexpectedly so I built a little bracket to hold up the footrests. Allen at DiamondR has stated they have since fixed this issue. If you end up having this problem let me know and I'll hook you up with the info.

But enough of that. We rode to Hope today. Beautiful weather. We ate at the Seaview. We enjoyed ourselves so much we didn't even think about you. The weather's here, wish you were fine.

I have photos of the footrest (and Alaska stuff) on photobucket. I think it's visible to the public. My account is danlapan/footrest

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/Danlapan/Footrest/th_Footrestsupport017.jpg

The rear passenger pegs are a must do for the other half however, has anyone used a different rear peg? Would like a rubber peg istead of the solid peg.

Kury offers several but I need the bolt size from Diamond setup.

hh