IGNORED

Software update

Freebird

I keep seeing this invalid redirect thing now.

Don, i had this happen last night also, around 7pm.

when i pulled up the venture sign in page, that would come up as usual to sign in.

then i entered name and password, hit enter and then the page with unable to redirect came up. i tried again maybe an hour later and same thing came up. then i started having venturesite withdrawl.

i did get on later last night with no problem, whew!

don i get the redirect message also , last night and today using home computer with IE but when using laptop with firefox it redirects to home page no problems. when on IE the redirect message comes up i go back to favorites and click on venturerider site it comes up and i am signed in. never had any problems before the update. now on to see what everyone has been up too.

OK folks, I cannot duplicate the error on my system using Firefox or IE. You probably get tired of this suggestion but in these type cases, it usually resolves the problem.

1. Remove VentureRider from your favorites.

2. Clear your browser cache.

3. Go to VentureRider.org and then add it to your favorites again.

OK folks, I cannot duplicate the error on my system using Firefox or IE. You probably get tired of this suggestion but in these type cases, it usually resolves the problem.

1. Remove VentureRider from your favorites.

2. Clear your browser cache.

3. Go to VentureRider.org and then add it to your favorites again.

wow Don you are right i did as you said and it took care of the problem, thank's for the help .

Well still having problem with the redirect thing once I log on. I dont have the the site home page saved in favorites but I do have some individual pages from this site saved for research. Do I have to get rid of these pages too using them for a project. I cleaned up all the cache. Still have the problem actually worse. I log in get the invalid redirect thing says Im not logged in. I can still see the site and if I click on a thread then I'm logged in wierd.

Just for the record I have had no issues at all while here at home. But last week while at my brother inlaws near St Louis I got redirected several times even when I was already on the site and I had to relog in.Clicking remember me box while I was on the site seemed to stop this. This also happened to me while I was doing an online work related exam (causing me to have one wrong answer . . NO I am not using this as an excuse ). Now, he is on a wireless internet so I wonder if that may be part of the issue.

Freebird, I'm not complaining, just want to show message I am now recieving. [(Invalid Redirect URL (http://venturerider.org/modules/Jig/index.php))] It used to redirect to home page. All I have to do when I get this message is click on venturerider.org on the same page and it goes to home page, which I have no problem with. AGAIN, I AM NOT COMPLAINING. :)

Thanks, C.R.

Please don't apologize. I don't take it as complaining at all. I need to know when there is a problem. I have found out there there is a bug in this last security update from VBulletin that is causing these problems.

I am trying to figure out how to correct them while waiting on them to come up with an official fix.

I must made another change. Please try again and let me know what happens this time.

Thanks