IGNORED

good news, bad news

Midnight Rider

Good News - Cindy's Home

Bad News - Dale din't clean the house or take out the trash..:rasberry:

Sorry had to pick on you... Glad to see Cindy home. Now spoil her rotten or better yet bring Cindy to Eureka Springs we'll spoil her rotten.....

Buddy

I wasn't expecting her to come home tonight so I didn't clean up real good. So I guess the bike will get some company tonight......:Avatars_Gee_George:

Did I mention I was glad she was home..........:cool10: Married life sure is rough on us guys.............

Dale

P.S. Did I mention that I was glad she was home??????:rotfl: Just making sure.

Welcome home Cindy. Sure glad to hear your home.

Now if I knew you were coming home and if I were your husband, I would have made sure the grass was cut, sidewalks and drive way edged, garbage was taken out, vaccummed and moped all the floors, made up all the beds, had all the laundry done, dusted, made sure there was not one dish left in the sink, and I would have offered you a really nice home cooked meal ....after I got you all settled in and comfortable.

SO Dale...............what did YOU do...........:whistling: :stirthepot:

Glad to hear she is home!! I think this would be a good time to take off for someplace like.... oh maybe Eureke Springs would be good....just the two of you, and relax. I'm sure it would be a nice place to ride the bike.....And you shouldn't have a hard time finding a hotel....I think you should do it, just to keep Cindy from cleaning up after you since you didn't, and she can get better. And then when you get back, you can then clean up the house!:stirthepot::whistling::rotf:

Now if I knew you were coming home and if I were your husband, I would have made sure the grass was cut, sidewalks and drive way edged, garbage was taken out, vaccummed and moped all the floors, made up all the beds, had all the laundry done, dusted, made sure there was not one dish left in the sink, and I would have offered you a really nice home cooked meal ....after I got you all settled in and comfortable.

Dale I don't think Cindy will appreciate you driving a Moped around the house.:rotfl::rotf::rasberry:

I can'r believe all you guys,,,,,,,,as long as Cindy was in the hospital you said how much you were rooting for her,,,,,and now that she back home you all start to pick on her right away by ranting on her husband,,,,,,,,,who is now supposed to be taking time to help her get better :stirthepot:

Glad to see you've made it home Cindy,,,,,,and if there is some work left that didn't get done,,,,,,,,well at least you know you can't be missed that easy and there is a reason for your existance.

Eck, will you marry me???????????? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: