IGNORED

more bad news

Midnight Rider

I just got home from the hospital. Cindy called me home from work because she had a 104 fever and was vomitting. Took her to the ER and they admitted her. They dont know whats wrong yet. I will keep everyone updated. I am off to bed. Have to get up in a few hours to take Haylie to see her counselor. My ladies are wearing me down. :)

Dale

Hey everyone, how about joining me today to please do this with me.

Strength comes in numbers.

12 noon... today....Sat- Sept 6th

No matter what you are doing, lets all take a few seconds of silence together and ask the man upstairs to bless this family with health and recovery for all that has fallen on them and to lift this dark cloud from them once and for all........

:thumbsup2:

Like they say Dale when it rains it pours.

Keep your chin up..........things WILL get better in time.

Wish we lived closer so we could help out but hopefully just knowing we're here for ya will make things a little easier for you guys.

Hugs to all

Tell Cindy we are thinking of her and to get well soon, hopefully some IV antibiotics will get the bug knocked out of her and on the road to recovery. hope your daughter is doing as well as can be expected and you too. Hang in there buddy, its gonna get better. Craig

Do know that the amount of suffering your family is enduring is shared with your family here as well. Although we aren't with you, you have to feel our spirit and prayers all around you.

Is there anything great or small we can do or send to help?

Speaking of great and small ,how is your grandson? Can we have a picture?

Luv and Peace

Brandy

Edited by krome rose

It sure sounds like an infection from the knee going through her system! We will continue to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!! We were in on the 12:00 noon prayers for you guys!

Dale,

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!

Remember the song....lean on me (all of us) when your not strong!!!

:bighug:

Just got back from the hopital. Cindy isn't doing much better then before. They keep giving her meds to help with the vomitting, which seems to help for a little while. Her temp is 37.8 c, what ever that is. She is pretty wore out. Thats about all I can say at this point. I got about an hour nap today so I really need to get to bed. So goodnite to all.

Dale

Just got back from the hopital. Cindy isn't doing much better then before. They keep giving her meds to help with the vomitting, which seems to help for a little while. Her temp is 37.8 c, what ever that is. She is pretty wore out. Thats about all I can say at this point. I got about an hour nap today so I really need to get to bed. So goodnite to all.

Dale

Hey Dale, we are praying for yall. BTW... 37.8c is 100.04f, so her fever has came down. Hope and pray they find what is wrong. Keep us informed and tell her we are thinking of yall. No family should have to deal with this much so close together or ever. You all stay strong.