IGNORED

Hey Don I have a Mower for you!!

Tartan Terror

Now THAT is what I need. I have managed to pretty much stay out of the pond this year though. My secret is that I now use a push mower to make a couple of passes around the pond before using the rider. :)

Seeing thats remote control, you can sit on the porch and have a cold one as you drive it around the pond....thats a win win in my book

:happy34:

Well, the pond may be history soon. Eileen and I are really close to coming to the decision to put this place on the market. We are both thinking that it's time to downsize to a small yard and a smaller mortgage payment. I'm not getting any younger and we are thinking more all the time about our financial security as retirement looms closer all the time. So....maybe I won't need it. :)

Well, the pond may be history soon. Eileen and I are really close to coming to the decision to put this place on the market. We are both thinking that it's time to downsize to a small yard and a smaller mortgage payment. I'm not getting any younger and we are thinking more all the time about our financial security as retirement looms closer all the time. So....maybe I won't need it. :)

I used to have a 3 acre yard. Don't miss having to take care of it!

My wife and I downsized from a ranch with full basement two car garage and garage dedicated just for the bikes. We ended up buying a condo, got rid of a bunch of stuiff that we haven't missed and every time I come home and seee the yard mowed I just smile.

I would liek to have some extra garage space, but we do pretty good with what we've got.

I don't regret downsizing at all. We do have apond across from us, though! But I don't have to ever get close enough to it to risk getting wet. LOL

thinking that it's time to downsize to a small yard ...

I'm not getting any younger and we are thinking more all the time about our financial security as retirement looms closer all the time.

Funny how the older we get the less we want or feel we need to get by with isnt it..?

I down sized 5 yrs ago and like mentioned above, I do not miss the yard work.. :thumbsup2:

Now THAT is what I need. I have managed to pretty much stay out of the pond this year though. My secret is that I now use a push mower to make a couple of passes around the pond before using the rider. :)

I thought the secret was to make you son mow around the pond! :rotf::rotf::rotf: