IGNORED

Motorcycle Security

Owen

Only if your site name is Freebird....... :duck:

If yor're gonna quote me I'd appreciate it if you would not edit out part of it. That partial quote does not convey the whole message!

What a scary looking weapon! No-no-no, I mean the RIFLE! Boy, I'm probably in trouble now, huh?

If yor're gonna quote me I'd appreciate it if you would not edit out part of it. That partial quote does not convey the whole message!

What a scary looking weapon! No-no-no, I mean the RIFLE! Boy, I'm probably in trouble now, huh?

Freebird is only on the lookout for Mini & not the rifle...........

She prefers buckets, to attack him........ :stirthepot:

I use a disc lock and a Kryptonite cable. Its not "Why would they steal an old bike" to me. Its the "Now that ruins our fun". We stayed at a Motel once were we took the upstairs and our friend took the ground room. He was riding a new Wing and was worried about his bike being we were in a questionable place. We parked them nose to nose and cabled together right in front of his rooms window. We slept great but he didn't get hardly any sleep and looked like heck the next morning.:Avatars_Gee_George: Between them both I figured that wing would go before my old Sputnik.:mo money: I half expected to see my front wheel gone the next morning.:rotfl::rotfl::D

Post #1...I'm thinkin a nice juicy raw steak and the bike would be mine to get on and ride away.

Post #3...I'm thinkin that all I'd have to do is ride up on my 1st gen Yamaha motorsickle and she'd give me whatever I'd want.

:rotf:

...so much for bike security.

How do you guard your scooter from theft?

This is my main method. Nearly three hundred pounds and no sense of humor.

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/Owen064/IMG_0410s.jpg

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/Owen064/IMG_0399s.jpg

Its amazing how his color changes when you back him up more onto the carpet

Oooooooooouch, those lojaks are expensive...

Ill get a couple of these and carry my 9mm with extra clips...just in case...

Im thinkin about getting a couple of these...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/SE-0304OR-Protector-Alert-Orange-White/dp/B000CRMPZY]Amazon.com: SE-0304OR Bag Protector Alert. Orange/White: Home Improvement@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41X2E8GkJML.@@AMEPARAM@@41X2E8GkJML[/ame]

What do ya think?

Edited by CaptainJoe

Oooooooooouch, those lojaks are expensive...

Ill get a couple of these and carry my 9mm with extra clips...just in case...

Im thinkin about getting a couple of these...

Amazon.com: SE-0304OR Bag Protector Alert. Orange/White: Home Improvement

What do ya think?

Pretty neat looking gadget. I bet Midrsv would have loved to have had one on his bike today when the idiot at the Shell station pulled a hit & run on him while he was inside. I may have to have one.

I like my bike, but not much you can do. What I will do though is when we are out and it stays outside (motel), just as with the bass boat. Go buy a good baby monitor that has a battery oerated transmitter, take the reciever into the motel room, transmitter in side bag. Cannot prevent a good thief, but if you hear them you stand a better chance. It is impossible to not make ANY noise when they are dragging your ride to their den.

A Baby monitor work great on bass boat when staying ina slip at a tournament so it will do the same for me and the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone asked had a venture been stolen. Well yes a friend of mine had his swiped from his farm. The police found it about a month later when the guy was trying to buy a new ignition switch for it.

For security I have it locked in my garage when I am not riding, home made ignition kill and wireless camera for when I am out. If someone does get my bike I will have there picture. Shaun