IGNORED

So all of you know for sure....

Leadwolf56

Thanks Bob. it's got a few, we're looking into some other things for it too.

I'm impressed that it has a Clearview windshield. I ordered mine 6 weeks ago. From the sounds of things, I still have another 3 weeks before I see it.

I really like highway pegs. It's really nice to be able to move the legs around on long rides, plus your feet get hot when your on the floorboards too long.

I'm impressed that it has a Clearview windshield. I ordered mine 6 weeks ago. From the sounds of things, I still have another 3 weeks before I see it.

I really like highway pegs. It's really nice to be able to move the legs around on long rides, plus your feet get hot when your on the floorboards too long.

Yeah, the Clearview is nice, I also have a stock shield and a shorty. I'll be moving my highway pegs to the new bike so I have alternate leg position. Where did you connect your garmin for power? Under the seat or inside the fairing?

Yeah, the Clearview is nice, I also have a stock shield and a shorty. I'll be moving my highway pegs to the new bike so I have alternate leg position. Where did you connect your garmin for power? Under the seat or inside the fairing?

I used switched power for mine. You can go either way for that. There is a small white plug next to the battery that is switched or you can splice into the cigarette plug inside the fairing. I'm using one for the driving lights and one for the Garmin. I can't remember which one I used for each.

First or Second gen. it doesn't make any difference as long as you and Sue like her. Pretty good looking bike Kevin, looking forward to seeing it in person.

Thanks Chuck. We like her a lot already. We'll have to see about getting together with you and Nancy somewhere along the line pretty soon.

Very nice move, Kevin. I'm jealous actually. I want one in that color. I think it's going to be a while though. And mine is certainly nothing to throw rocks at anyway.

Are you serious Joe? You were thinking about that one? Just can't make up yer mind, eh?

Thanks Lynn. Your bike is very nice too, you've done a lot with it. Do you think you can make the M&E this weekend? It'd be good to see you and Lori again.

Last week Sue and I made the move and bought a 2nd Gen. :cool10:We bought Denden's 06 Black Cherry RSV. It's a great bike and Denden and Vicki are great people. We look forward to seeing them in the future and getting to know them better. They did make us feel at home when we stopped by last saturday morning to pick up the bike enroute to Squidley's M&E. We're very happy we bought this and promised them we'd take good care of it. We'd been thinking about doing this next spring but just couldn't pass this one up.

I still have my 90 VR at the moment but will put it up for sale after I get my GPS mount and some other things removed. It's also a great bike but I can't afford to keep both of them. Well, I could but Sue wants her space in the garage back. :rotf::rotf:

Kevin,I'm shocked.....:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:Seriously,great looking ride...The smiles on your faces said it all...:D:DWhen you get ready to sell yours,let me know...We'll need to talk...

We'll be pulling a trailer next year and I like the fact yours is set up to do it...no more looking like the Clampetts when we pull in to a rally...;)