IGNORED

wild hair can't make it

wild hair 39

got the voy back to gather,need to road test it

had to go to the doc,yasterday,my blood pressure has been realy,abnormal,sence i got back from kitchner,they changed my B P med,and i'm not responding to the new med vary well,it gose hi,over night,then low in the after noon,so the riding is out till after next tuesday,if it is ok by then

this is V A's,doing they will change your med,to a cheeper generic

the head pharmacist can make changes,and the doc,[dont have any say]then have to check and reavaluate the dosage,untill it is,kinka back to normal

:crying::cry::thumbdown:

blood pressure meds are a pain to deal with. i lost alot of weight and got off most of mine. 10 more lbs and one more pill to go, and i'll be free to run the hell out of my zx14. right now the g-force makes me light headed. hope you get yours straightened out soon. bill :cool10: :)

I went in to see the Doc about something??, and my BP checked a little high. Normally it's within specs. So he put's me on some BP meds. After two days of this stuff I couldn't stand up without bouncing off the walls. No way I would get near the bike. Stopped taking them and a couple of days later I was back to normal.... Whew!! I think MDs are in cahoots with the pill people, and that's all they do is prescribe..prescribe..prescribe............

Lowell, be good and do what the doctor/pharmacist says. Lay around the house a little bit and let wifey fry up some of that fish she loves to catch. Hmmm....maybe fried fish wouldn't be good for your B.P. Maybe you should just have a fish fry for old biker friends.

I think MDs are in cahoots with the pill people, and that's all they do is prescribe..prescribe..prescribe............

no "thinking" about it... it's a "given"!

friggin docs will prescribe a pill to fix the side-effects of another pill that was prescribed because a previous pill's dosage screwed ya up and that was prescribed by a different doc that this one says should never have happened!

people become "pill-addicts" because of this....and they gotta take more pills to get off the addictions.

I only take one pill (when I want to) ..... :D :D

Take it easy for a while, maybe if you go back to riding your 1st gen your pressure will go back down..............:big-grin-emoticon:

Hope your well enuff to make it to Newnan on the 31st of August for Clay's send off.........:crying:

Be good or you will end up paying the price...........no riding......and thats the worst that can happen to us VentureRiders.........:Venture:

Lowell,Take care and will talk soon..Leaving for Ouray,Colorado on the 21st be there on the 23rd so If you are up that way we will have a few Coors and get that "Rocky Mountain High". take care and you have my cell#..Will be at KOA in Ouray.

Wildhair,

You Take care and be careful we all know how you like to have fun but there are times you have to relax from all the fun and this is one of them. You have 5wks to get set for the Eureka Springs.

Take care Lowell if you need anything you know our #...

Buddy