IGNORED

Anybody want to buy a Missle?

Scooter

When I was 14 (early 70's) I had a chance to buy a '52 Roadmaster for $400, and it was in running, clean condition. I wanted that tank SOOOO bad, but mom said no.

I would love to street rod this one with a 5.9 Cummins. I know... but normal doesn't apply to me. :Im not listening to

Man that missile would be more fun than a person should have with your clothes on.

Bet I could quieten down the parties down the street with that thing in my front yard pointed their way.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jerry

It's interesting what kind of things we can learn from those kind of folks.

I can only imagine what I can do with some of that stuff. You could hook the steam engine to a generator for when the power goes out. It would also make a heck of a boiler system to heat the shop and house.

I wonder if you mounted that missile to our skoots, the cagers would notice us better.

When I was a kid, Doug would drive the steam tractor in the parade. Pretty impressive. This auction is the 3rd and last auction. He had building after building filled with collectables. Unfortunately I missed the first two auctions.

I really don't know what I'd do with it when I got home but I'm having fits just thinking of towing that missile back to Omaha behind the bike.

Honest officer. It's not concealed so what's the problem? :think:

But the Roadmaster is the piece to grab. I had a '55 Century when I was 16 that a woman paid me $25.00 to remove from her yard. Not a Roadmaster, but as close as you can come to a personell carrier as a civilian. It would make a great custom project.

And they wanted new Hummers for Iraq? We already gottem'! Send that sucker over there, bet it'll come thru with flying colors.

Can't let my wife see that other stuff on there, tho. Won't have any M&E $$ left.

Dan