IGNORED

Just wanted everyone to check out my Star

DFWRSTD

:photographing: I've been enjoying this site for nearly 2 years and have seen some great lookin bikes and read some really great posts from members. I've finally taken photos of my bike and just posted them. Take a look and let me know what you think. I've got a couple videos but I'm not sure how to add those. Any help in that area would be great as well. David

Thanks everbody for the good words. Yes the front fairing unclips from the bike as origionally intended and with origional hardware. The fairing is a Radio Caddy and the trunk as if everyone didn't already know is for an Ultraglide. I just tore that sticker off the back (actually my wife did that for me) and a local graphics shop made a replacement for me from the Star catalog photo I gave them. Then we put on a venture rack on top. The trunk is detachable using the origional hardware to. I didn't want to ruin the origional versatility of the bike. Thats part of what sold me in the beginning anyway. I didn't want a touring bike all the time. It's taken me some time to get it all together.

Guest ranger red
Awesome job!

Are you saying that now the fairing unclips like the windshield would normally? And isn't the radio up there too?

The tourpack unclips like the backrest did?

Steve

This is his son and I do believe that the fairing does unclip. He just has to unplug a few plugs to the radio and then he can take it off. I believe thats how it works.