IGNORED

International Rally - Where are you staying

Freebird

Just made reservations at the Comfort Inn in Kitchener. Eileen will not make this one so my son Dylan is coming along for the ride. I would like to have stayed in one of the cabins but I have FREE rooms at Comfort and that is a strong motivator. :)

We will not be arriving until sometime Tuesday afternoon and look forward to seeing everybody. Anybody else staying at the Comfort Inn?

hi all

my daughter and i will be arriving at bingemans sometime saturday july 5. we are doing the tent camping thing. we will be leaving wensday moring july 9th after breakfast. will say our goodbys there, finish packing the bike and trailer and start heading back south. looking forward to meeting everyone.:happy34::happy34::happy34:

best reguards

don c.

We will not be arriving until sometime Tuesday afternoon and look forward to seeing everybody. Anybody else staying at the Comfort Inn?

AllanH & I are staying at the Victoria Motel. I just looked at their site & no mention of internet, hopefully I won't be suffering, from VR Site withdrawl too badly........:fingers crossed:

Guest Swifty
One question, ok two. If a person could show up for one day, which day would be the best? And do you have to register for the one day?:confused24::detective::D

Monday if you want to be convinced how great the rally is and end up staying the whole week.

Tuesday if you want to take the Falls ride.

Wednesday if you want to include the big dinner and prize give away.

Thursday if you want to ride, ride, ride...a long one to the Haliburtons.

Which one do you want MRAF?

Guest ReinyRooster

Al, there's no need to register for just one day....I would suggest if you come up to be here for the day Wednesday, and for $25.00 you can join in on the wrap-up buffet dinner and maybe even win a prize or two. IF you are doing that, I need to know by Tuesday night at the latest because we need to give the restaurant a head count 7 days prior.

Guest ReinyRooster

Al, the dinner is at 6:30p.m. I also forgot to mention that Wednesday is a plastic demo from the people from Pastex, and Yamaha is coming with some bikes to show off - hopefully we'll get to ride some of them.

Bob,

I'm in Hamburg, NY right now, just south of Buffalo on a business trip. I don't know how far you are from here and I'm pretty pressed for time but if it's not too far, I may try to stop by and say hello. PM me your address and I'll plug it into my streets program and see what I can do.

Wife and I are staying at the Victoria Motel. Planning on getting in sometime Sunday afternoon. Probably leave Thursday AM to swing round by Niagara Falls and then down through West By God Virginny for a big loop home. Al has never attended one of our get-togethers yet, so y'all better be nice to her or she might not come back!

Goose

Wife and I are staying at the Victoria Motel. Planning on getting in sometime Sunday afternoon. Probably leave Thursday AM to swing round by Niagara Falls and then down through West By God Virginny for a big loop home. Al has never attended one of our get-togethers yet, so y'all better be nice to her or she might not come back!

Goose

What are you saying Goose....We would EVER do something that we would be ashamed of?:whistling:

Glad she is coming with you, It will be great to meet her finally!

Goose

Just a comment I believe one of the days ride was to the Falls.

And would we say anything bad to her, doubt it but maybe you :sign20:

BRad

ARRIVING KITCHENER COMFORT INN SUN 6--WE'VE FREE ROOMS TOO!! GONG BY WAY OF GRAND RAPIDS-FLINT THEN OVER THE BORDER--DIDN'T KNOW IF PLANS TOO GO WOULD OPEN UP TILL LAST MIN. MOTHER -IN-LAW VERY ILL--BUT WE'RE MAKIN A RUN FOR IT. RIDE SAFE!!!!!:clap2:

ARRIVING KITCHENER COMFORT INN SUN 6--WE'VE FREE ROOMS TOO!! GONG BY WAY OF GRAND RAPIDS-FLINT THEN OVER THE BORDER--DIDN'T KNOW IF PLANS TOO GO WOULD OPEN UP TILL LAST MIN. MOTHER -IN-LAW VERY ILL--BUT WE'RE MAKIN A RUN FOR IT. RIDE SAFE!!!!!:clap2:

MacGyver,

If you crossing at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron your only about 25 miles north of us. There will be several other members at our house here and your welcome to stop by Saturday night if you like. My cell # is in my profile, give a shout if you feel like it and we'll definitely see you in Kitchener :happy34: