IGNORED

hospital again , tomorrow

hipshot

tomorrow, Jeannie has to go in , for her second round of "chemo".

well first they have to give her a "pre-chemo", I.V., should take about 5 hours.

then Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, she gets the real thing.

my guess, is that she will be re-admitted, because her "heart rate/pulse", hasn't been below 110 beats per minute, in two days. topped out at 140, yesterday. nitro glycerin tablets, have NO effect, anymore.

last week, her home health nurse found another "enlarged lymph node", in her left breast area

Friday the cancer Dr. ordered a biopsy, so that he would know what he was up against.

bottom line is , she has a breast cancer, but she hasn't got any breasts!!!!

just empty bags.

the breasts were removed 14 years ago, along with "SAFE "saline implants, that had both ruptured.

her hair is beginning to fall out, and she is very self conscious about that.i am not sure, where we will go from here, so i asked the Almighty, to take over, and do what He does best.

just jt

linda and i will be praying for her jt. linda lost her hair due to radiation on her brain 4 years ago and again 3 years ago. she was very self consious about it also. hang tough, i know what your going through. always here for ya if ya want to talk. bill

yammer dan, and you're "OLD CANTANKEROUS ASS", are rock solid!

i didn't know, complete strangers, could be so caring!

thank you both.

may be, that the Almighty, will allow me to return the kindness, someday.

just jt

... i am not sure, where we will go from here, so i asked the Almighty, to take over, and do what He does best.

just jt

Whatever road He sends you down, a bunch of us will be walking it with you. Prayers still comin'.

We're thinking about you and Jeannie JT.........friend of mine's wife went through the same thing, she was crying about it one day when he told her "I didn't marry you for your hair......you will always be beautiful to me" Made her weepy for a week.

jt, you know the good lord only dishes out what he knows you can handle..you know im thinking and praying for the both of you..stay strong for jeannie she needs you to be strong for her...keep your friends informed and you know we will be there if you need us..new york prayers are on their way.........

Sorry to hear the news J.T.. Hang tough and remember one day at a time. Prayers sent. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She is going through all the hoops now to see what the best answer is in her case. We will know in a few days from now.

Sorry to hear the news J.T.. Hang tough and remember one day at a time. Prayers sent. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She is going through all the hoops now to see what the best answer is in her case. We will know in a few days from now.

We'll add you mom to the good thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well for her.

Margaret

half way through the first round of chemo, Jeannie "bottomed out", on them. she couldn't breathe, AGAIN!

now she is back in I.C.U., until they get her back to where she was,which isn't saying a whole hell of a lot.

just jt