IGNORED

Thanks Skid, Leslie, Josh & Jordan!

Yama Mama

I just wanted to say thank you for putting on such a great get together this weekend. Ron and I enjoyed meeting everybody. Thank you for allowing us the camping spot, too. We really loved West Virginia. We plan to come back to explore more of your beautiful state.

Special thanks to Leslie for all the extra efforts she took on during this event. We are sorry we did not get to try her " stone soup" on Saturday. We ran into some really bad weather coming home. The good news is we met a bunch of really nice people along the way.

We did not get home until 4:30 AM Sunday Morning.

Thanks again,

Peggy & Ron

I just wanted to say thank you for putting on such a great get together this weekend. Ron and I enjoyed meeting everybody. Thank you for allowing us the camping spot, too. We really loved West Virginia. We plan to come back to explore more of your beautiful state.

Special thanks to Leslie for all the extra efforts she took on during this event. We are sorry we did not get to try her " stone soup" on Saturday. We ran into some really bad weather coming home. The good news is we met a bunch of really nice people along the way.

We did not get home until 4:30 AM Sunday Morning.

Thanks again,

Peggy & Ron

Hey Peggy,I hope you didn't spill beer over anybody's tent,while helping them set up....

:nanner:

lol,,,,,Dan and Shari.

I'll second that Yama mama!!

Skid and Leslie done a great job!!! Mighty fine people, Skid and Leslie. Kim and I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to WV Skid in II.

Sorry about you and Ron getting wet. We made it home safe and sound. Did take a beating all the way home with all the cross winds today. But we made it and that's what's important...

Chuck

We will add our "Thanks" as well it was a great time, and our hosts did a great job. We just got home, hit alot of rain this morning but a nice sunny afternoon. WV sure is a beautiful place to ride. Thanks Again, Craig & Kim

Many Thanks,

Super time, WV RULES. Some of the best roads and scenery I've ever seen.

Home in just under 9 hours and only had to duck behind the windshield twice for just a mile or two and never had to pull the rain suit.

Met a bunch of great people.

And we had a Awesome host family.

Thanks Skid, Leslie, Josh and Jordan

Gary,

AKA 99 Silver

We also want to Thank Skid and Leslie for a GREAT weekend! IF there is a Skid In II, we will be there! It was good to see everyone, and I even went for a short ride:banana: I finally got the chance to ride with Kenny and Beth and was a good time till the rain came down on us!! Now it's time ti hit the hey, and close the eyes. I will try to get some pics up in the next couple of days!

Good night all!

It has been mentioned here that "if you plan it, they will come" and thats exactly what happened. What a great time we had, Jeff, you and Leslie did a wonderful job with this extended M&E. The roads were great and the company was even better, were definitely looking forward to next year and spending some more time with you folks....Thanks again

:happy34:

Another big Thanks for Skid, Leslie, Josh and Jordan. You all did a mighty fine job for a 1st time planned event of this nature.

Joyce and I got home this afternoon since we decided to stop overnight in Columbus on the way home Sunday. Going thru a couple of very heavy T-storms sort of took the fun out of riding so we just called it a day.

It was a real pleasure to have met new & old friends again and the area rides were great. We'll look forward to Skid-In II if there is one.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

We made it home about 3pm today. After riding in the rain shortly after leaving the hotel yesterday most of the way to Tenn. And then rain for the last 20 miles home. Did not get the rain suite on in time and got drenched.

Want to also say thanks to Jeff and Leslie for an outstanding job hosting this event.We had a great time and it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The food was great, the rides were great, the host was great, the BS sessions were great, what else can one say. THANKS Skid.

Thanks Skid, Leslie, Josh & Jordan, I had a fantastic time, we didnt let the rain dampen our spirits, the rides were fantastic,the food was great and the fellowship was the best part, still met some new people and saw some old friends...........Looking forward to next year.

Jamie, Wes and I made it back at 6:00 pm Monday evening. We had rain on and off on Sunday, we rode the Blue Ridge Parkway back to Cherokee, NC. Wanted to ride the Dragon but, we ran out of time,so we had to by pass it..........

Thanks again Skid and Leslie, you were great host and did a fantastic job.

Edited by DragonRider

Thanks for a splendid weekend. The rides were great and the speeds we ran were right where I like to ride. It was great to see old friends and make new ones.

I rode about half way home in light rain, just enough to keep the road wet. I got home about 8:00 PM Sunday.

Skid and Leslie you were fantastic host. I can’t wait to get back up your way again.

Earl

Thanks to everyone. I really need to Thank You! I can ride these roads every week, but without you all joining me this past weekend,

it wouldn't have been the same. I am glad everyone had a good time, but You are the reason that it was so great. So Thank You for coming to the First West Virginia Skid-In.

:clap2:

And yes, I think there will be a "West Virginia Skid-In II"

(a continuation from this year) ......:cool10:

==================Skid:biker:

But next time there are 3 things that will be different for me........

1. Wont need help with the tent.......Yall taught me good

2. I will keep my hands in my packets around Ramona and her camera...

3 I will bring my own water gun to defend myself against the little Skidmore's..........Lol

Cant wait till Part II!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: