IGNORED

Anyone here looking??

Yammer Dan

All I can say is WOW!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycles___Yamaha-Venture-11000-original-miles-Beautiful-Condition_W0QQitemZ330245579625QQddnZMotorcyclesQQddiZ2283QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330245579625&

Everyone knows what I think of the Blue 84's. I might be able to make a feeble attempt at this. If I sell the warden..

Holy Moly!!! It's an '84, and the high bid is $3150, and it hasn't hit reserve yet. So it's got 11k miles. That tells me second gear has got 30K left in it before it goes.... And the brakes and clutch need to be bled... :)

If I wanted to go slower than my 2nd Gen I would jump on this beauty.....:stirthepot: :rotf: :rotf:

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:If you wanted to go any slower, just buy ANOTHER 2nd Gen! ! !:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:Don't pick on the 1st Gens. We look better than you (unless you like the look of HD) and move faster than you can!:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

There is a 87 Royale with 31k going now and this Blue Beast with 11k. I am getting back on my feet a little and could make a stab at one of these. I jumped at the Maroon one I have sitting in the driveway that just don't want to cooperate with anything I do to it and should not have bought. It has sat for years and is a mess internaly. I guess I'm just whining and drooling over this Blue thing. The old "Blue Beast" was faded cracked here and there but it was push button and RIDE. And when the Tempermental old thing took a notion to go you had better hang on. Reguardless of the ones on here that say it couldn't I SAW 120 MPH IN 3rd GEAR as it crossed redline. OK I'm going to quit whining and go Drool some more. Give me your thought on this I'm not going to jump and buy another unless I really feel good about it. And NO Redneck it won't be a 2nd Gen although I have looked at a few.And jumping and buying one now eats up everything I have been hammering all that OT for. OK I quit. Where else can you pour out your feelings like this?? And FREE. Shrink would charge although i might need one anyway!!!!

I get it now Dan you don't want to ride you just like collecting yard ornaments.:stirthepot:

Sell all those yard ornaments and buy a second gen so you can ride.

I knew that was coming. Only thing is the 2nd Gens are so slow everyone would think it was a lawn ornament!!:rasberry:

Wow - That blue baby looks sweet! It'll be interesting to see what it ultimately goes for. I had to purge my 1st gen collection earlier this year, but I know the feeling when you see one like this Dan!. Even in that condition I think it's a bit too pricey though.

Spent half day tearing down master and proportioning valve. Skies opened up and chased me just as I got master back on. Don't know if I gained anything or not. I have just had so much going on I can't get to it. It hasd me looking at others just because they are running. I will get this thing. Saw another one on E-Bay that don't run... I RAN!! Did look like good project bike. From the looks of the inside of the master on mine I would guess it sat a LONG LONG time. Master was completly dry as was rear line and caliper. Can't find syringe i had to reverse bleed. Have to try something else.