IGNORED

Are we doomed?

etcswjoe

Had an AI chatbot lie to me today. Asked my insurance company a question via chat and right away I knew it was AI, so I asked if it was a real person or AI. It said a real person, so I continued to ask it questions just to see how it answered. I don't know whether to be be mad or worried for humanity.

• Like 1

More than very worried,,, be super worried. If guys like Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson are worried,,, so should the rest of humanity,,,, but we are too busy being nice to ourselves that we will just pass it off,,,,,, until it's too late. Don't ask me what the dangers are, but it won't be pretty!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Politics aside, the numbers don't lie.  Reminds me of a cute little story.

The office OMB asked for bids to fix a hole in the White House fence and got two bids.  One bid was from a contractor in West Virginia, the other was from Chicago.  The West Virginia guy pulled out a pad of paper and a measuring tape, worked out the bid with materials and labor. OMB guy says "what you got ?"  $7000, he says.  $3000 for me, $3000 for my crew, and $1000 for materials.  The Chicago guy paid no attention.  The OMB guy says,  "Well ?   You didn't do any figuring that I could see.  Do you have a bid ?"  "Sure"', says the Chicago guy, " $27,000 .  " How do you figure that ?"  says the OMB guy. $10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Virginia to fix the fence.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

We're at 34 Trillion in debt.  I might be wrong, but my high school math seems to show this:

The Universe we know is estimated to be 13.8 billion years old.  The debt is 34 trillion.  That works out to $6.70 every day....

SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.  

• Sad 1

No, we're not doomed. We can drastically reduce the debt by calling in all the markers with interest and at present value owed to the US by other Countries since WWI, WWII, Korea, including the Middle East (all of those countries), South America, Africa etc. Open the US owned Gold Mines. Pass laws requiring a balanced budget with no governmental salaries will be paid if budgets are not met. Add on to that a law that states 'if the US does not meet budget requirements' then all sitting federal Politicians are not eligible for reelection at any point in the future and if any Federal representative in the Legislative or Executive branch does not meet a budget of their respective constituent requirements, they too are no longer eligible for any public office. Politicians should only be allowed to earn the Median Income of the Constituency that they represent. I could go on but we all know none of this will get done because it will affect the wallets of every Federal employee. And, YES, Politicians are our Employees. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Would it be plagiarism if I repeated those comments on the Canadian side of the border?

But then I am not sure if other countries owe Canada any money since both Trudeau's tend to forgive any loans they give out with our tax dollars, since none of it comes out their pockets, though I am not sure how much of it ends up in their pockets, specially the back pockets.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 7:10 PM, saddlebum said:

Would it be plagiarism if I repeated those comments on the Canadian side of the border?

But then I am not sure if other countries owe Canada any money since both Trudeau's tend to forgive any loans they give out with our tax dollars, since none of it comes out their pockets, though I am not sure how much of it ends up in their pockets, specially the back pockets.

That's funny but a totally $ad situation. Trudeau is a true elitist with grandeur of being part of the New World Order and enslaving the rest of us. I put him and his family on the same level and the Clinton Crime Mafia and the Biden Crime Family. The Bush family here is only slightly better by a fraction as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, the prophetic last days. Just calculating the years, from Adam and Eve to the present, in 2033 it will be 6000 years, six of God's days. Then the millennium, the 7th day of rest, will be started by Jesus.  Nope, can't calculate the exact times of activities, but we should know the season.  Subtract the 7 years that believers enjoy the wedding feast, and that leaves only a few years, before the tribulation period starts, when God starts adjusting the attitudes of the world's brats, with Satan totally off of the leash.  Just food for thought.

• Like 2