IGNORED

VentureRider support options

Freebird

OK folks, I have had a number of requests from people who would like an easy way to donate to the support of VentureRider.org and also be reminded of such. Please understand that any support continues to and will ALWAYS be 100% optional.

There are now a couple of ways you can help. In the left menu of the forum and the home page is a button that says "Subscribe". This is good for people who do not use PayPal as you can pay by credit card, bank account, or PayPal. It is a recurring $2.00 per month subscription plan.

For PayPal users, there is also now a "Paid Subscriptions" option in the UserCP. Just click on UserCP and scroll down to Miscellaneous. You will see "Paid Subscriptions". You can the choose an option of monthly or yearly.

At this time, you get nothing extra for helping support the site. Just please know that it is much appreciated. For those of you who have already donated due to the recent server change and even before that, thank you VERY much. You can't know how much it helped.

I will also be sending out an email and HOPE that none of you consider it spam. As I said, this is in now way mandatory and whether you choose to help support the site monetarily or not, I am sincerely happy that you are a part of our group.

At this time, you get nothing extra for helping support the site
Horsepucky....You can't put a price on the advice,experience,and friendship which is shared HERE.

Keep up the great work Don!!:happy34: :happy34:

Regards...........Boomer

Guest maddabber

As some of you know I'm an MTA member.Many people have stated to me over a period of time what do I get for my dues to the organization. Well folks everything today costs money to do. I drop by this site every time I can. You have a great family here with fantastic information about Ventures and people that go out of their way to make you feel at home and help in solving your problems. YOU ARE ALL VERY LUCKY.

Don you have done the right thing here :happy34::happy34::happy34:and I will support this site and the people of this site as I have in the past. Please folks lets keep something that is great going.Don't just leave it up to one or two people,if everyone gives a couple of bucks guess what you will always have this info at your finger tips.

Darrell

I see that a couple of you tried to sign up for the monthly option in the UserCP. I'm sorry to say that I had it configured wrong and so it didn't work. It is corrected now so please try again.

For those of you who wish to use snail mail. Here is the address:

Don Nelson

16898 Hawley Road

Oberlin, OH 44074

Don

I was able to get as far as the Pay-Pal paying option but there wasn't anyway of putting a note on there so you would know what it was for or who it was from other than the E Mail Address used with PP. Unless there is a connection between the site and user name being tagged some how. And if its anonymous thats fine as well....just curious. Wouldn't like to see you burdened with more work than you already have been providing to this great site !

Thanks For All That You Do !!!

Keith

Just a quick note. I received an email that the recurring may not be good for the one year option. I agree and have changed it. The monthly option is now set to recurring but the yearly is a one time thing. You WILL get a reminder in one year but it will not automatically charge you.

Don

I was able to get as far as the Pay-Pal paying option but there wasn't anyway of putting a note on there so you would know what it was for or who it was from other than the E Mail Address used with PP. Unless there is a connection between the site and user name being tagged some how. And if its anonymous thats fine as well....just curious. Wouldn't like to see you burdened with more work than you already have been providing to this great site !

Thanks For All That You Do !!!

Keith

Yes, it logs it in my control panel.

Thanks

Donation done, if a few dollars from each of us is what will keep this wonderful place still running, I will do my part of it.

I am sure a lot of others will do the same. Thanks a lot for letting us know that we can help in such an eas way

Donation done, if a few dollars from each of us is what will keep this wonderful place still running, I will do my part of it.

I am sure a lot of others will do the same. Thanks a lot for letting us know that we can help in such an eas way

Thank You Karre,

All the way from Norway, now that is dedication!

And to all that have donated, it really makes me feel good about the members here as I know how hard Don works at this site....you folks are the best!

Just my 2cents worth here. I would vote against having something show whether an individual has made a donation. I know there are several folks on the site who, for reasons beyond their control may not be able to become a supporting member no matter how much thay would like too.

And on a personal note, I don't think it's anyone's business but my own whether I am or am not a supporter.

Singling out those who are not supporters is one big step towards developing a "class" system. Something that we have been opposed to since da y one.

But, this is just my opinion.

I agree. Thanks for the suggestion Mr. Terror and I do see both sides. It would be nice to formally recognize those who help but I don't want anybody who would like to help but just can't to feel that they are less welcome here.

Don,

I understand about the recognition, but still I agree with black owl, shouldn't be doing any kind of difference. This are not good times moneywise talking, so no need to show who was able to do more than another ones. If the times where differents, I don't have problem on do it.

Just a thought.

Carlos :think:

Well I do agree also , but I want a VR.Org DeCoder Ring and know how the secrete hand shake is done .

Don , I'll slide some more bucks at ya during M-Day , along with a BEER ! You deserve it and more .

BEER30

Subcription done, a small price to be a member of this great site. Since i became a member the info i have recieved is priceless in info and how to do it advice. And like BEER 30 i would like a decoder ring and the secret hand shake.

:nanner:

Folks...for some reason...the monthly subscriptions done through the UserCP are all failing. I'm trying to figure out why. When I do, I'll send out another email. I thank those of you who have attempted and ask you to please be patient. Yearly is working fine..only the monthly is failing.

NEVER MIND. They are working. The control panel is just strange. They are working though and thank you again.

Is there a way I can Make a once a year donation, this will be made by credit card?

Thanks for what you do.

JB Ross

OK folks, I have had a number of requests from people who would like an easy way to donate to the support of VentureRider.org and also be reminded of such. Please understand that any support continues to and will ALWAYS be 100% optional.

There are now a couple of ways you can help. In the left menu of the forum and the home page is a button that says "Subscribe". This is good for people who do not use PayPal as you can pay by credit card, bank account, or PayPal. It is a recurring $2.00 per month subscription plan.

For PayPal users, there is also now a "Paid Subscriptions" option in the UserCP. Just click on UserCP and scroll down to Miscellaneous. You will see "Paid Subscriptions". You can the choose an option of monthly or yearly.

At this time, you get nothing extra for helping support the site. Just please know that it is much appreciated. For those of you who have already donated due to the recent server change and even before that, thank you VERY much. You can't know how much it helped.

I will also be sending out an email and HOPE that none of you consider it spam. As I said, this is in now way mandatory and whether you choose to help support the site monetarily or not, I am sincerely happy that you are a part of our group.