IGNORED

VentureRider support options

Freebird

What about using my new Revolution Money Exchange Account.

Please tell me that signing up wasn't a "bad" idea and that I did not miss the memo saying it was a scam after all!:buttkick:

Edited by rjmalizia
poor grammer DOH! need to proof read more better - lol

Is there a way I can Make a once a year donation, this will be made by credit card?

Thanks for what you do.

JB Ross

Yes, if you click the "Subscribe" link in the left menu of the home page or main forum page. It gives you the option of PayPal or credit card.

What about using my new Revolution Money Exchange Account.

Please tell me that signing up wasn't a "bad" idea and that I did not miss the memo saying it was a scam after all!:buttkick:

No, it's not a scam. It is just not built into the subscription code for VBulletin. I will add it if I can figure out how.

I also have the same question JB Ross has.... is there a way we can make a donation/subscription paying once for the year instead of the $2 a month... I looked at the form and I do not see a way to do that unless another page of it will come up when actually entering your information. I do not have PayPal... I would like to do it once for the year by credit card, but I don't see how at the moment... please explain.

Thanks, Art........ oh and also, I wouldn't mind seeing a blank spot to enter your own amount, if anybody cares to give over and above the 2 a month....

Edited by artventurer
forgot something

OK folks...I should have looked closer. You can still use the PayPal link in your UserCP to purchase the yearly or monthly subscription. Just click on the one that you want and click the PayPal button. You will get a screen, just like the donation button at the top here, that allows you to login to your PayPal account OR use a credit card or bank account if you don't have a PayPal account. All credit card transactions require a credit card processing company. I'm simply using PayPal as the processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with credit card or bank account.

To end any confusion, I would like to remove the donation button in the menu bar and will do so after I figure out how to add a user selectable input field for those who want to donate their own amounts.

I have edited the donate button in the menu bar. It will now take you straight to the "Subscription" page of your control panel. There are a number of subscription/donation choices. Monthly options are "recurring" and yearly options are one time only but you will get a reminder next year.

Though it says "Pay by Paypal"...after you click the button you will see a link to use credit cards.

Thanks,

Don

I'll be happy to get a money order or bank draft in American funds to Don later this week..... this site has been a Saviour on several occasions already.... thanks to all who help.

just find it funny that Don Nelson ..... member of the venturer's club lives on HAWLEY ROAD...............now that's funny. I do agree with black owl about the 2 tiered system that might develop..... that's a tough decision.

see you in Kitchener BIKERJOHN51 also known as "GRUMPY BEAR"

Don I think you are doing a great job and everytime I am able visit this site I am impressed with the family atmosphere and advice given here. You did real good by startig this site just like you did good starting the other one, Keep up the GREAT work and I support everything you do.

• 5 weeks later...

:bighug:

OK folks, I have had a number of requests from people who would like an easy way to donate to the support of VentureRider.org and also be reminded of such. Please understand that any support continues to and will ALWAYS be 100% optional.

There are now a couple of ways you can help. In the left menu of the forum and the home page is a button that says "Subscribe". This is good for people who do not use PayPal as you can pay by credit card, bank account, or PayPal. It is a recurring $2.00 per month subscription plan.

For PayPal users, there is also now a "Paid Subscriptions" option in the UserCP. Just click on UserCP and scroll down to Miscellaneous. You will see "Paid Subscriptions". You can the choose an option of monthly or yearly.

At this time, you get nothing extra for helping support the site. Just please know that it is much appreciated. For those of you who have already donated due to the recent server change and even before that, thank you VERY much. You can't know how much it helped.

I will also be sending out an email and HOPE that none of you consider it spam. As I said, this is in now way mandatory and whether you choose to help support the site monetarily or not, I am sincerely happy that you are a part of our group.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hey Brother...as you can gather, I don't post too much cause I'm puter dumb!! Give me an address where I can send in a donation!! Don't know anything about pay pal, etc. I wish there were someone close to Encino, CA that could get with me on how to work the forum!! Any suggestions?

Take care my Friend, my email addy is: jerryPGR@hotmail.com