IGNORED

Harley auction

Condor

This 2017/ 7K odo, is going on the block next month. Without Harley bashing it should be entertaining to watch..... It should make someone a great one up bachelor scoot...

See Post 15

278153_9697312.JPG

Edited by Condor

NICE,, REAL PURDY!!

I cant find it at the Auction House link @Condor gave us but,, in looking at the pics,, I am guessing its a CVO Streetglide.. So,, that said, :scratchchin:,, if it is what I think it is and it actually has 7k miles on it,, if it's a one owner,, if the original owner grabbed the extended warranty and its as clean as it appears,,, I am gonna guess it will bring around 20ish. Crazy as it sounds, IMHO, that Streetglide is HD's #1 seller... I really think it will see 20..

Hey Jack,, this being a Venture club and me having that competitive Puc spirit (hope ya dont mind another :hijacked: by your ol buddy),, I am gonna post one I just noticed on our Ebay link.. 2007 RSV, 30k miles, sounds like it hasnt been run in a while, starting bid is $255 bid (and NO reserve), 3 days left on auction.. Take a peek ya bunch of lop eared far riding varmints and see if you can guess what it will sell for too. My guess is $1250:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303109670014

P.S. = if you are gonna bid on this thing it might not be a bad idea to let us know so we dont bid against each other... Hate to see a Lop Eared Varmint bidding war break out :rasberry:

I dunno much about Harley pricing. But I know them folks are crazy bout them. I mean folks pay $30 or more for a T shirt to advertise someones business for them. Any who HD charges more for a Street Glide than they do the tour glide with trunk, and they gobble them up. My guess is high 17's to 18,300. I couldnt get it to show up from the link either. Maybe someone at the auction house bought already.

OK all ya 'LOP EARED VARMENTS' I did look it up on Kelly Blue and the trade in value is around 14K and the dealer retail is around 18 somethin'... Knowing how things go on this site I think it'll go over KB retail. The only monkey wrench in this whole thing is the bad press surrounding the dry sump Milwaukee 8 motor. However the problems seem to appear on the 114 rather than the 107, but it might be enough to keep the price in check...

The link I posted worked until they Placed the auction in preview stage only?? What ever that means??? But... See below...

And for anyone worried about bidding against me... I'll be all in at about 4 grand. It's called California Dreamin'.... :mo money:

Edited by Condor

OK all ya 'LOP EARED VARMENTS' I did look it up on Kelly Blue and the trade in value is around 14K and the dealer retail is around 18 somethin'... Knowing how things go on this site I think it'll go over KB retail. The only monkey wrench in this whole thing is the bad press surrounding the dry sump Milwaukee 8 motor. However the problems seem to appear on the 114 rather than the 107, but it might be enough to keep the price in check...

The link I posted worked until they Placed the auction in preview stage only?? What ever that means??? But... I had it saved to my favorites file and it's still working there so here goes... Let's try it again. HARLEY

And for anyone worried about bidding against me... I'll be all in at about 4 grand. It's called California Dreamin'.... :mo money:

Nope, didnt work.

Well dad gum it!!!!!! Here's one that will work 'cause it ain't on their website...

COOL!! THANKS @Condor!! Jack,, maybe go to the actual auction page that shows the bike that we are speaking of, copy/paste the URL from that page back here. The issue that I am seeing is that we are being linked to the Auction houses web page that lists all upcoming auctions and I, for one, am unable to find the auction for the bike itself by scouring their upcoming auctions (if I could find it I would do this for you). If you could just go back to the auction, find the page that is specifically about that bike and copy/paste a link to that exact page I think the issue would be solved..

COOL!! THANKS Condor!! Jack,, maybe go to the actual auction page that shows the bike that we are speaking of, copy/paste the URL from that page back here. The issue that I am seeing is that we are being linked to the Auction houses web page that lists all upcoming auctions and I, for one, am unable to find the auction for the bike itself by scouring their upcoming auctions (if I could find it I would do this for you). If you could just go back to the auction, find the page that is specifically about that bike and copy/paste a link to that exact page I think the issue would be solved..

Yep, already did that... The auction was listed on the main page when I first saw it. Posted the link, and then it disappeared off their auction list before anyone could link to it.. SO then I went to my favorites page and it was still there so linked to that backdoor. Tested it and it worked fine. Then when I checked again it drifted off into cyber space too. However they did have a video posted and figured I'd go directly to Youtube and copy that link... which still works... It was a TAKE THAT SUCKER!! moment.. So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.... :-) They'll probably post the auction again in the list. Lots of great pics. I'll post the new link when it shows...